That's All I've Got trophy issue

kmosesltd

I just finished listening to all three instances for the trophy, the one before you climb on the bus at the checkpoint, the one in the bookstore, and the one in front of the model and the trophy didn't pop. 

I review the trophy tracker and it says 0/3 ... I did select the triangle prompt when it came up so I don't know what I did wrong. Has anyone else had this problem? 

When I review the "Collectibles" progress for Pittsburgh after I press the PS button it shows that I listened to the three of them but the trophy isn't counting progress. 

28 minutes ago, kmosesltd said:

I just finished listening to all three instances for the trophy, the one before you climb on the bus at the checkpoint, the one in the bookstore, and the one in front of the model and the trophy didn't pop. 

I review the trophy tracker and it says 0/3 ... I did select the triangle prompt when it came up so I don't know what I did wrong. Has anyone else had this problem? 

When I review the "Collectibles" progress for Pittsburgh after I press the PS button it shows that I listened to the three of them but the trophy isn't counting progress. 

There are 6 sets of Ellie's jokes you need to hear. 

The counter will only update on the last 3. 

• Joke #1: Pittsburgh (Alone and Forsaken) – After clearing the outside street that’s packed with overgrown cars, you’ll need to climb over a bus to exit. Stop and talk to Ellie to hear her joke.
  • Joke #2: Pittsburgh (Alone and Forsaken) – Clear the enemies at the bookstore and Ellie will eventually tell Joel a joke.
  • Joke #3: Pittsburgh (Alone and Forsaken) – On the street with the fashion store and model poster, get close and talk to Ellie. After the chat, wait for her to tell another joke.
  • Joke #4: Pittsburgh (Hotel Lobby) – Unlock the safe in the office behind the reception desk. The code is [22-10-56]. Input the code and continue to explore (without progressing) until Ellie offers to tell another joke. She’ll tell multiple.
  • Joke #5: Suburbs (Suburbs) – Leaving the sewers area, you’ll explore the suburbs. Find three optional conversations in this area, then Ellie will tell some jokes.
  • Joke #6: Left Behind (Fun and Games) – In the mall area, ride the carousel. After that, Riley will start sharing from her joke book. Make sure to talk to her after the cutscene to get a few more jokes.
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Sgznf said:

• Joke #1: Pittsburgh (Alone and Forsaken) – After clearing the outside street that’s packed with overgrown cars, you’ll need to climb over a bus to exit. Stop and talk to Ellie to hear her joke.
  • Joke #2: Pittsburgh (Alone and Forsaken) – Clear the enemies at the bookstore and Ellie will eventually tell Joel a joke.
  • Joke #3: Pittsburgh (Alone and Forsaken) – On the street with the fashion store and model poster, get close and talk to Ellie. After the chat, wait for her to tell another joke.
  • Joke #4: Pittsburgh (Hotel Lobby) – Unlock the safe in the office behind the reception desk. The code is [22-10-56]. Input the code and continue to explore (without progressing) until Ellie offers to tell another joke. She’ll tell multiple.
  • Joke #5: Suburbs (Suburbs) – Leaving the sewers area, you’ll explore the suburbs. Find three optional conversations in this area, then Ellie will tell some jokes.
  • Joke #6: Left Behind (Fun and Games) – In the mall area, ride the carousel. After that, Riley will start sharing from her joke book. Make sure to talk to her after the cutscene to get a few more jokes.

Oh wow, this trophy is different than the previous versions. So I have to play Left Behind to get this trophy as well then huh... ok thank you very much for clearing it up. 

• Like 1

On 2022-09-05 at 10:47 AM, Sgznf said:

This - but I also found that they are "grouped" - so the first 4 jokes are in Pittsburgh - that's #1 of 3 - the next joke (#5) is in the Suburbs and that will bring you to #2 of 3 - then do the joke in Left Behind and you get #3 of 3. I noticed that mine wasn't moving either - but once I heard the 4th joke in Pittsburgh - it moved to 1 so the grouping is the only thing that makes sense to me.