How many hours for the multiplayer trophies?

Jhante_Brown

I don't remember exactly but it may take a good few days to complete majority of multiplayer/online stuff with other players or a good few hours or so if you know what you are doing. Also Head in the Clouds can only be done in single player campaign. You need to finish the story and earn Fin trophy before being able to get the pivots for Head in the Clouds. Head in the Clouds does count as a single player trophy and you have to be online even though its only complete in the single player/campaign. It's also a bit buggy too be sure too and you have to have a friend list of 49 or less or the pivots don't work. I was able to complete the entire campaign in a week or so. But if I combined all the hours into just trying to get Head in the Clouds done it probably took me about 15 hours or more? I was able to get Perfectionist along the way too. 

It's best to get started now since it may take a few days to a week or more to get everything done.

Edited by nooitzben

The trophies are really easy for the most part. You can be on the winning team with randoms. Just keep trying and you'll eventually get it. The rest can be done in solo Wolfpack. It isn't too difficult to figure out where you'll be getting to completion regularly. As for the revivals, I managed to do it by jumping into enough public matches, but easier to do in a private Wolfpack. Also, as mentioned, there's one online trophy that you can't do until you finish the story and see the three epilogue missions. Also, if you have a lot of friends on your list, it may not work properly. 

On 6/9/2022 at 9:44 AM, nooitzben said:

I don't remember exactly but it may take a good few days to complete majority of multiplayer/online stuff with other players or a good few hours or so if you know what you are doing. Also Head in the Clouds can only be done in single player campaign. You need to finish the story and earn Fin trophy before being able to get the pivots for Head in the Clouds. Head in the Clouds does count as a single player trophy and you have to be online even though its only complete in the single player/campaign. It's also a bit buggy too be sure too and you have to have a friend list of 49 or less or the pivots don't work. I was able to complete the entire campaign in a week or so. But if I combined all the hours into just trying to get Head in the Clouds done it probably took me about 15 hours or more? I was able to get Perfectionist along the way too. 

It's best to get started now since it may take a few days to a week or more to get everything done.

Thank you so much, this really helped.

On 6/9/2022 at 9:52 AM, MidnightDragon said:

The trophies are really easy for the most part. You can be on the winning team with randoms. Just keep trying and you'll eventually get it. The rest can be done in solo Wolfpack. It isn't too difficult to figure out where you'll be getting to completion regularly. As for the revivals, I managed to do it by jumping into enough public matches, but easier to do in a private Wolfpack. Also, as mentioned, there's one online trophy that you can't do until you finish the story and see the three epilogue missions. Also, if you have a lot of friends on your list, it may not work properly. 

Thank you so much for the info. Could you please tell me what is it about the "revivals"? Which trophy requires this, please?