Attempting this with two players

Marloges

I can only speak for the Plat relevant zombie trophies. 2 players have a better chance, depends on how good you and your friend are. I mean it's always better to have more players. Except the trophy "Pressure Cooker" only possible solo! 

I'd did it with 2 friends while playing splitscreen with one of them for the hardcore Easter egg trophy (splitscreen don't recommended ?) 

Dlc trophies I can't help at all sry

Edited by zmastruz
  • Like 1

On 6.9.2022 at 1:46 AM, zmastruz said:

I can only speak for the Plat relevant zombie trophies. 2 players have a better chance, depends on how good you and your friend are. I mean it's always better to have more players. Except the trophy "Pressure Cooker" only possible solo! 

I'd did it with 2 friends while playing splitscreen with one of them for the hardcore Easter egg trophy (splitscreen don't recommended 1f605.png

Dlc trophies I can't help at all sry

Yeah, I was talking about the plat relevant zombie trophies in particular. Should have been more clear.

Well, that sounds good, then! I got a partner who's probably better than me and I'm probably okay, so that's reassuring :)

Another tip, I would play through the simple Easter egg first to get to know the basics and then the hardcore Easter egg.

The remaining trophies are a bit annoying but doable.

The worst/hardest trophy will be "Pressure Cooker". The trophy is said to be a bit easier than it was back then, but a lot of people still seem to be struggling with it. The House is small and you cannot leave it until wave 20, otherwise the trophy cannot be earned. 

So good luck and have fun. 

• 3 months later...