Veteran mode is fucking rediculous

demonoid321

... WAW might have been my very first platinum, but I still remember the complete and actual HELL that the games veteran campaign was -_-

More or less every level had a least one part that (in my opinion) felt like the S.O.G level from Black ops ... Straight from the god. damn. sniper. level. (No Reznov. For the 100th time, I did not Graze him I shot him in the f*** head :|) right down to .. Heart of the Reich .. oh god the memories .. no .. please ... dont make me destroy another artillery cannon I-I dont want to .. no please I'm begging you just one checkpoint ;____;

Uhh yeah so personal feelings set aside ... Black ops campaign might have had a few annoying spots, absolutely, but when compared to WaWs campaign? Easy peasy.

Edited by Rune2303
  • Like 1

On 2/1/2017 at 3:47 PM, HaserPL said:

Really? For me Black Ops 1 and WaW are easier than Black Ops 2 or Black Ops 3 ;F

Black Ops 2 for me was easy but some chapters had their moments. Black Ops 3? No thanks, not doing "Realistic"

Easiest to hardest that I've played imo goes like this:

• Advanced Warfare
  • Ghosts
  • Modern Warfare 3
  • Black Ops II
  • Modern Warfare 2
  • Black Ops
  • Modern Warfare
  • World At War

I remember one time in World At War, during the beach mission that led to the airfield, I was hiding behind a truck and suddenly 3 grenade indicators popped up, all to my right. Had no choice but to run out of cover to the left where the trench wall was, ended up becoming totally encircled by grenades. 11 GRENADE INDICATORS, forming a circle around my dead ass walking. The only reason why that game took me 3 years and 3 months to plat was Heart of the Reich with the AA guns. I could almost always get through the beginning of the level with no deaths, and maybe a couple deaths trying to get to the first AA gun. The second was quite challenging, but I destroyed it most of the time. Getting past that was so impossible, I put the game down for like a year.

• Like 1

On 2/4/2017 at 0:18 AM, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

Easiest to hardest that I've played imo goes like this:

• Advanced Warfare
  • Ghosts
  • Modern Warfare 3
  • Black Ops II
  • Modern Warfare 2
  • Black Ops
  • Modern Warfare
  • World At War

I remember one time in World At War, during the beach mission that led to the airfield, I was hiding behind a truck and suddenly 3 grenade indicators popped up, all to my right. Had no choice but to run out of cover to the left where the trench wall was, ended up becoming totally encircled by grenades. 11 GRENADE INDICATORS, forming a circle around my dead ass walking. The only reason why that game took me 3 years and 3 months to plat was Heart of the Reich with the AA guns. I could almost always get through the beginning of the level with no deaths, and maybe a couple deaths trying to get to the first AA gun. The second was quite challenging, but I destroyed it most of the time. Getting past that was so impossible, I put the game down for like a year.

Don't forget Call of Duty: Classic!

4 hours ago, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

Haven't finished it yet, so I didn't include it. Also never played the original 3 on Veteran, so I can't weigh in on those either

I have yet to beat the game on Veteran for the PS3 but I've done it on the PC. The lack of regenerating health made it one of the most frustrating COD experiences I had. I would put it up there with WAW difficulty IMO. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I’ve beaten WaW on veteran and it’s definitely the hardest of the CoDs I’ve played but I’m pretty sure I remember the place OP is talking about, cause I spent hours trying to get down that corridor. Just couldn’t remember whether it was BO1 or 2 because it’s been so long.