How does the "Epic Hero: Deliver 500 killing blows in online matches." trophy unlock?

Evil25Illusion

Hi!

In "Clan of Champions" for the PlayStation 3, how does the "Epic Hero: Deliver 500 killing blows in online matches." trophy unlock?

Does the trophy have to be unlocked in Online Verses Mode? Or can the trophy be unlocked through Online Multiplayer Mode? Also, what does "killing blows" mean? Does that statement in the description mean you have to perform a certain move to kill your opponent, or can you kill them in any way possible? And finally, I assume killing the online AIs count towards the trophy as well? 

Mainly, I'm primarily concerned with what mode this trophy will unlock in. If anyone has additional knowledge about this overall question of mine, I'd appreciate an answer as soon as possible. Plus, anything extra is nice. 

If I end up finding out how to get this trophy ahead of time. I'll let everyone know through this forum. This will be a good help for anyone else who is looking for the same answers in the future. I know this game has very little information when trying to research its data online. 

Thank you! 

Edited by Evil25Illusion

• 3 months later...
On 6/9/2022 at 0:38 AM, Evil25Illusion said:

Hi!

In "Clan of Champions" for the PlayStation 3, how does the "Epic Hero: Deliver 500 killing blows in online matches." trophy unlock?

Does the trophy have to be unlocked in Online Verses Mode? Or can the trophy be unlocked through Online Multiplayer Mode? Also, what does "killing blows" mean? Does that statement in the description mean you have to perform a certain move to kill your opponent, or can you kill them in any way possible? And finally, I assume killing the online AIs count towards the trophy as well? 

Mainly, I'm primarily concerned with what mode this trophy will unlock in. If anyone has additional knowledge about this overall question of mine, I'd appreciate an answer as soon as possible. Plus, anything extra is nice. 

If I end up finding out how to get this trophy ahead of time. I'll let everyone know through this forum. This will be a good help for anyone else who is looking for the same answers in the future. I know this game has very little information when trying to research its data online. 

Thank you! 

Hello there, it might be late for this answer but here it goes anyway: 

You have to get the 500 killing blows on Vs matches against other players, the kills you get during co-op missions against CPU characters doesn't count.

Also, it doesn't matter how you kill the enemy, a killing blow can be ANY attack you use for it, magic attcks included.