Sellout! Trophy

Dreakon139

Every time I turn around this game slaps me in the face. First my brand new copy of the game doesn't come with a Skate.Share activation code that brand new copies normally come with... and now this.

When I try and use the "Graphic Creator" on the Skate website, I get a "can not get in game graphics" error. Google searches haven't come up with many answers, though other trophy guides suggest I import a friends skater with a custom graphic and edit the skater for the trophy to pop... from what I can tell none of my friends have custom graphics though.

Is there any way I can get this trophy?

Every time I turn around this game slaps me in the face. First my brand new copy of the game doesn't come with a Skate.Share activation code that brand new copies normally come with... and now this.

When I try and use the "Graphic Creator" on the Skate website, I get a "can not get in game graphics" error. Google searches haven't come up with many answers, though other trophy guides suggest I import a friends skater with a custom graphic and edit the skater for the trophy to pop... from what I can tell none of my friends have custom graphics though.

Is there any way I can get this trophy?

Import a friends skater into your Single player team who has a custom graphic applied to their skater, then you will get it :D

• 2 weeks later...

Do I need anything in particular to get this trophy? I tried loading a friends skater after he put a custom image on and it's telling me that they were wearing something I need to unlock/purchase for it to show up.

I'm thinking it's because I don't have the Skate.Share DLC, but people have said you don't need it.

• 3 weeks later...

Do I need anything in particular to get this trophy? I tried loading a friends skater after he put a custom image on and it's telling me that they were wearing something I need to unlock/purchase for it to show up.

I'm thinking it's because I don't have the Skate.Share DLC, but people have said you don't need it.

If he is still has the game/still plays it you could ask him to put the graphic on a skater with stock clothing.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

its not the share pack, no one has been able to unlock the trophy. 

Everyone who has tried recently has only been able to import a standard default player. 

Im not sure what happened to skate 3 but everything important stopped working months ago.

The only trophies i have left are the team and skate.reel related ones, this is very disappointing. 

): 

After checking around and seeing that the PSN store has pulled the DLC pack. Importing a custom skater can no longer be done.

Ive lost my custom clothes and so have all of my other friends that imported my skater in the past and made their own.

Truly sucks! Looks like this plat in no longer achieveable unless this trophy was already done. :(

Only thing you can do is still play only together and I feel that will be short lived going into 2015

• 2 weeks later...

its not the share pack, no one has been able to unlock the trophy. 

Everyone who has tried recently has only been able to import a standard default player. 

Im not sure what happened to skate 3 but everything important stopped working months ago.

The only trophies i have left are the team and skate.reel related ones, this is very disappointing. 

): 

It is very disappointing. I was so close to getting the plat, and now it looks like I never will.

After checking around and seeing that the PSN store has pulled the DLC pack. Importing a custom skater can no longer be done.

Ive lost my custom clothes and so have all of my other friends that imported my skater in the past and made their own.

Truly sucks! Looks like this plat in no longer achieveable unless this trophy was already done. :(

Only thing you can do is still play only together and I feel that will be short lived going into 2015

Thank you for trying. Unfortunately it appears EA's management of an already weak game (imo, in comparison to Skate 2) will void any efforts on your part to help those of us that never got the trophy. Why they handled it like this I will never understand, because it just makes them look bad, but it isn't really a surprise coming from EA. Maybe we could boost some other games in the future. Good luck in your trophy hunting endeavors!

I guess I can feel better knowing that I may not have ever had a chance to get the plat. I earned my first trophy in July of last year, and I don't remember any of my friends having anything but the white tank top that shows up now. I enjoyed the game while it lasted. If anybody wants to try to get the team trophies let me know.

• 3 weeks later...

I guess I can feel better knowing that I may not have ever had a chance to get the plat. I earned my first trophy in July of last year, and I don't remember any of my friends having anything but the white tank top that shows up now. I enjoyed the game while it lasted. If anybody wants to try to get the team trophies let me know.

I see you just got the sellout trophy! Congrats. Now hit me up tonight and I'll help you get the online team trophies for your plat!

All online features are working right now

I see you just got the sellout trophy! Congrats. Now hit me up tonight and I'll help you get the online team trophies for your plat!

All online features are working right now

Thanks. I was trying to get the OTL and team challenge trophies with some of the guys I got Talking bout Team practice with, but we couldn't figure it out. Maybe you could help us figure it out?

• 2 weeks later...

Garrison i did the 6 player team with you haha. Weeztha will make everything very easy just follow his instructions and it will take less than 30mn for the team otl and team challenges. 

Its great to have players like weeztha that are willing to help just about anyone!!

Ok thanks bang. I'll have to figure out how to et him back on my friends list first though  :|