The TEXASBOI727 Trophy Platssacre

TEXASBOI727

Yeah it's been a while coming.  I remember asking you about them a long time ago.  Anyways, yeah bro it feels great to get it off.  I actually just got back from trading it and 6 other games.  Batman and Fallout Nv are soon to be next.  Clean up sucks!

Not sure what you're trying to prove by highlighting what i wrote down.  But i'll accept your offering!  :spank:

Sorry if I offended you, but it's just to show that everyone makes bad decisions some times  :wave:

Sorry if I offended you, but it's just to show that everyone makes bad decisions some times  :wave:

You could never offend me, just baffled why you felt obligated to highlight and blow up what i wrote if all you wanted to do was sympathize with me.   :hmm:

So, me being offended?  If that's the case i wouldn't have noted it in my trophy checklist!  Silly you!  :giggle:

hey bro

What up?

Not 1 game the same? I salute you!

Also, what happened to Arkham City and New Vegas?

Thanks, for noticing.  Name another dude in the top 100 who can say that!  AC and NV just fell deeper in the backlog rotation years ago.  So, now i have to get through the mental hurdle of playing games i'm not interested in any longer. 

sooo epic dude xD soon ill catch up to you X)

Wouldn't be surprised if you did.  Keep at it.

Edited by TEXASBOI727

• 1 month later...

Haven't updated in a little over a month.  I'll try to keep it updated frequently, if i remember. Also made a few cosmetic changes to the checklist.  Like to also say shout out to ESYLD for my banners.  

:platinum::  S9de6c0.png  Sbff2dc.png  Sbcd871.png  S41fa18.png  S4ee1a0.png S5915a0.png

psn.png:  S3028b3.png

DLC's Completed:  S1b9186.png Sb828e3.png S2c03a4.png

Milestone's Reached :yay: :   400 Games @ 100%

Edited by TEXASBOI727

Haven't updated in a little over a month.  I'll try to keep it updated frequently, if i remember. Also made a few cosmetic changes to the checklist.  Like to also say shout out to ESYLD for my banners.  

:platinum::  S9de6c0.png  Sbff2dc.png  Sbcd871.png  S41fa18.png  S4ee1a0.png S5915a0.png

psn.png:  S3028b3.png

DLC's Completed:  S1b9186.png Sb828e3.png S2c03a4.png

Milestone's Reached :yay: :   400 Games @ 100%

Beast

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Tony Hawk RIDE \(^O^)/ Did you use my awesome guide to plat it :P

Also how did you enjoy Zombie Tycoon? That is on my list to platinum

You know what i may have seen your name on it over at .com?  I have Shred as well, but the online seems to be not functioning and it looks like it's been that way awhile considering no one has got those mp trophies for quite some time.  Zombie Tycoon was okay, and it's fairly easy/quick.  I actually had to go back to it, since other games took priority.

Yeah RIDE was my first guide I wrote and I also wrote the Shred guide. The Shred online was pretty dead back when I went for it (2 years ago) so it is not surprising it is non-existent now.

The real question is did you actually play the game properly or did you do it on your hands and knees :). I started off standing on the board and when I came close to breaking my neck (the Barcelona Challenge) I went to my hands and knees and did it that way :P

Yeah RIDE was my first guide I wrote and I also wrote the Shred guide. The Shred online was pretty dead back when I went for it (2 years ago) so it is not surprising it is non-existent now.

The real question is did you actually play the game properly or did you do it on your hands and knees :). I started off standing on the board and when I came close to breaking my neck (the Barcelona Challenge) I went to my hands and knees and did it that way :P

Well allow me to say thank you lol.  It wasn't too bad, but that damn Barcelona challenges had me ticked off how unresponsive the invert was for challenge #5. Anyways, i started off standing on the board for about 5 mins then i got on my hands and knees.  I ended up getting rug burns and i'm still sore from playing that game in a short amount of time. Funny thing is RIDE's online is still functioning, while SHRED has issues, WTF? Thanks for the chat man.  (Sure someone will dissect my reply and insert sexual jokes lol)

Edited by TEXASBOI727
  • Like 1

Well allow me to say thank you lol.  It wasn't too bad, but i started off standing for about 5 mins then i got on my hands and knees.  I ended up getting rug burns and i'm still sore from that in a short amount of time.

You asked for it :lol:  Would've had more, but then I would've been putting words in your mouth. That's 100% you :rolleyes:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Nice list of plats :highfive: Congrats on 300

Thanks man, what a journey!  400 may take twice as long, considering how i'm declining lol.

Super small update.  It's been slow motion for me lately.  Hopefully i get recharged in July to hunt a bit more.  Thanks to everyone who stopped by also.

:platinum:: Sc82ecb.png

DLC's Completed: S5b3943.png Sf1ba6f.png S0a6f5c.png

Edited by TEXASBOI727
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Most impressive list I've come across, even with that amount of plats you've still managed to keep the quality of games played high. Outstanding!

Awesome list!

Yo!

This checklist gets better everytime i click on it.

Thanks to you folks who stopped by!  Another small update by your friendly neighbor  :D

:platinum::  Sb034ad.png  Sd9ae29.png  

psn.png :  Sf3cd1a.png  S3a4ba2.png

DLC's Completed:  S91a2d3.png

Edited by TEXASBOI727
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...