The TEXASBOI727 Trophy Platssacre

TEXASBOI727

:awesome: That is pretty awesome. Where is this? Why is Mario and Luigi outside of a Marshalls :blink:

It's on the Las Vegas Strip and they were drunk lol.

Hey, man.

First: thanks for your service.

Second: an amazing/dedicated list! Keep up the good work, dude. 

Thanks for the kind words man.

You must really be committed to those platinums  :0

Yeah i suppose i am.

• 4 weeks later...

First of the month update, not much though.  Been very busy, not quite in the mood to game, and i shall be going back to cleanup for the month of September.  So, i will be slow motion with knocking out games.  As always thanks to everyone who stopped by!

Might have been high on mushrooms :lol:

Lmao, wouldn't doubt it.

Best list I've ever seen so far! Very, very impressive! Keep up the good work man, can't wait to see more.

Not sure about the best by far, but thanks for the compliment! 

Great list, not just because of the statistics, but also the organization.

Thanks alot!  Organization is one of my strong suites, i suppose.

:platinum: :  S4a3ad0.png

DLC's Completed: Call of Duty Ghosts (PS4) Invasion,  Sb1312b.png  S556585.png

Edited by TEXASBOI727

• 5 weeks later...

First of the month update.  Which really doesn't deserve an update, but i'll keep the consistency going.   :blush:  I did however add some new content to the "Trophy Milestone Fun Facts" section.

incredible, master of the patience!   question mate, have u ever think of adding a new proudest plat to your list or a new hard fighting? would be awesome if u try a new fighter ^_^

Yeah i've thought about it, but mentally i haven't been in the mind frame to attack a game or new fighter to achieve that goal.  As far as patience, i believe that's my biggest attribute regarding collecting trophies.  Thanks for stopping by.

:platinum: :  Scdc5a2.png

DLC's Completed:  Call of Duty Ghosts Nemesis [PS4] ,  Scdc5a2.pngDead Money, Honest Hearts, Old World Blues, Lonesome Road and Gun Runners Arsenal

Milestones Reached:   :yay: Under 100 unearned trophies for the first time since early 2009!  

Edited by TEXASBOI727

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally hit under 100 trophies and got that New Vegas off the list as well :jaymon:. How much left to go before Batman AC is done?

Just finished Batman, and now i'm at 39 trophies unearned.  18 of which i can do nothing about that'll stay unobtainable from BZB, NBA 09 The Inside, and NBA2k10.  Now with 4 incomplete games, the 4th being Zen Pinball.  I shall try to grab a few trophies from BZB and Zen Pinball in the future, as of now i'm content. 

Update:

:platinum: :  S02b2bf.png  Sd16231.png

DLC's Completed:  S59345f.png  S464622.png  Catwoman, Robin, and Nightwing 

Milestones Reached:    :yay:  My coveted 4 games incomplete (3 not 100% by default)!

Edited by TEXASBOI727

• 2 weeks later...

Beast list. Feeling sorry for you though... stupid NBA games and BZB screwing up the perfect 100%. 

My target is also to 100% each one of my games.

Good luck with the Zen/BZB Cleanup, Cheers.

Thanks for stopping by.  Yeah i lost 100% profile ages ago, but i'm at peace with it.  Besides when you start taking all sorts of "precautions" to avoid being screwed out of 100% profile, then it becomes a job.  Good luck and have fun attaining 100%.

Small, but effective update!!  Managed to grab 2 trophies from BZB and 8 from Zen Pinball.  Psn games are crucial!  :o

DLC's Completed:  S05e894.png  S8e3d34.png  V12, and EXCALIBUR

Edited by TEXASBOI727

• 1 month later...

Nice. I might start on some marvel pinball. Do you think zen pinball 3 will come out? Or do you think its just gonna be zen pinball and a lot of tables this gen? I wondered why they stopped zen 1 in the first place...

Late response, but it'll be awhile before ZP3 comes out.  Sure they'll have another themed table set before ZP3.  ZP1 i believe was stopped because they felt it may cause confusion with ZP2 and customers, and basically "out with the old in with the new".

New Year's Day Update:   I relaxed most of 2014 and even fell short on my yearly averages of 50 plats and 2,500 trophies.  Hopefully i can get back on track in 2015.  Happy New Year's everyone!

:platinum: :  S611100.png  S05c083.png  S8a7827.png  Sab551f.png  Sf72d33.png  Scf336e.png  S123292.png  See7c82.png

psn.png :  S37f687.png  Sd603e3.png

Edited by TEXASBOI727
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...