The Pit Trophies?

Ampki

With it being a big update with loads of new content I'm almost sure it will have trophies. Just like the Brotherhood one.

I'm the same as you. Love the game and want to play it but I've done all the trophies and proper quests. Not really a grinding for better gear type guy.

• Like 1

I’m hoping so too but I haven’t heard anything, and the devs never answer my questions on social media. ?

They've been really random on which updates get trophies though so I’m not all that hopeful tbh. Like Steel Dawn really should have but didn’t, but it’s follow up Steel Reign did. 

Edited by VeldinX
  • Like 1

On 10/09/2022 at 7:40 PM, JAK-KRIEG said:

It better have new trophies, I'm really looking forward to jumping back in. Fallout is one of my favorite series.

If it’s so good you can’t wait to jump back in, why do you need trophies to entice you, just go play it? 
I just say cos most people that know anything about this POS can’t wait to see the back of it, not hating on anyone who actually enjoys playing it, just feel sad for you that you have absolutely no standards whatsoever lol

Each to their own though before all the fallout fanboys attack me, I get it, I used to be one of them myself, I know there’s just something about them at times, n then I took a step back and really saw bugthesda for what it is….

Todd the god lol….. Of Deception and lies… aaaaand astronomically poor quality standards lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

Oh here we go ladies and gentleman we a troll in the building. Piss off and let me enjoy what I enjoy and you go do whatever it is you do besides trolling.

I’m not a troll, I’m just talking facts, like I said you can enjoy whatever if you want, but don’t try to argue it’s a well made game… dude please lol

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, JAK-KRIEG said:

I played the game recently and I enjoyed it, is that upsetting you "dude"? @Shmeefly

Absolutely not at all, my comments appear to be upsetting you though, and that’s ok but honestly don’t take it as some personal attack lol I just checked your list and you’ve got tons of amazing quality games there, so you must know how badly made it is, not to say you can’t enjoy something bad, I kinda did in parts bc there’s just something cool about roaming around in a fallout universe, bc the one thing they do nail, is a strong sense of immersion, but dude they still got the same bugs n glitches… of which by the way are effing PAGES long, literally, which were present way back in fallout 3… yes THREE, and they still haven’t fixed them, because they’re still using the same engine from the 90s or whenever it was in use, it probably predates the 90s lol

I’ve never seen a game that functions so badly, in every aspect, frame rate issues are astronomical, graphic bugs… so many graphic bugs, loading glitches, game breaking quest bugs, unresponsive aiming that feels ancient, poor voice acting, diabolical quest design, boring uninspiring story arks, the WORST balancing issues of ALL TIME, enemies frequently immune to damage, server crashing, an inventory  space so small that you can barely pick anything up…. In a looter shooter… hoarding loot is literally the fookin purpose of a fallout game, which by the way is capped so heavily to keep their very poor servers from crashing… more than they already do…

I could go on, some of these are down to person preference sure but the core issues with the engine the game was even built upon are undeniable, and let’s not forget the blatant corporate driven deceptive sales tactics that saw Todd Howard lie through his teeth to the face of all the companies loyal fans, and an extremely overpriced store, all these, if you have ANY standards at all, are just inarguable, so I have to ask, what are you getting salty about exactly?
All this can be true, and you can still have fun playing it, no one can take enjoyment away from anyone, like I said, in parts I enjoyed it, but I’m not in denial about how bad the game is because I’ve played well made games and I appreciate them so much more 

Edited by Shmeefly
  • Like 2

Just now, JAK-KRIEG said:

I appreciate you clarifying your stance and I do realize fallout 76 is far from perfect I'm trying to tell you that despite that I did enjoy my time with the game.

Ok, and thanks I appreciate you chilling, n yeah good for you on finding enjoyment out of the game, sad I wasn’t able to for the most part cos I was excited to jump into it n I lapped up all the lies before it released so was disgusted with what I actually played at launch, but back to topic at hand I just hope I never have to reinstall it, and for every dlc Bethesda make me play to keep my 100% platinum/dlc record intact is another future game of there’s I cross off my to buy list lol

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, King-Leonidas-I said:

Three new trophies added with the update.

Look fairly easy. Complete what I assume are the story missions, kill 100 trogs with an auto axe, and complete 10 favors for whitespring residents. 

Nice, thanks for the info.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

Anyone know if there are pre-reqs to access the pit? Seems you have to do some daily quests, so it'll be time-gated, but not sure if there's anything else you need to get access to the vertibird. I haven't played since steel reign so haven't been keeping up with the recent updates.

In addition to those daily quests to get the vertibird flying they just recommended you be at least level 50.

From their website

"While anyone can participate in an Expedition, we currently recommend reaching level 50+ for the best experience."

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

Oof, trophies are still not up. That'd be pretty dirty of Bethesda to not give trophies even with Xbox and PC getting achievements. I know they got bought by Microsoft but dang...at least continue to support existing games equally...

The trophies are up on PSN, if you look the game's trophy list. I guess they just haven't synced across to PSNP yet.

• Like 1