The Pit Trophies?

Ampki

48 minutes ago, Richy_BS said:

Is there another way to get the auto axe?

This is from the patch notes:

• During Season 10, the Auto Axe and Union Power Armor can only be earned by ranking up on the Scoreboard. Once Season 10 concludes, we plan to add them to Giuseppe’s inventory. That way players who miss them this Season will still be able to unlock them in the future using Stamps.

I don't know if they can be found in the world or dropped by other players though. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Richy_BS said:

When is the season ending? I don’t want to play this game that much, just want to go for the trophies and that’s it

I would guess it would end sometime in December. But even then there no telling how much it will cost and would have to grind out the pitt missions to get enough currency to even buy it.

You can pay atoms to level up the scoreboard to get the axe now if you have any extra or be willing to purchase them with money. This would be the quickest way to get the auto axe without grinding but at the expense of potentially using real money to get it. 

13 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Could someone explain what The Leaderboard refers to? Was gonna play this today and wanna make sure I'm working towards that auto axe.

It's the "battlepass" gimmick for this game. If you go into your pause menu I believe there is the daily/weekly quests you can view. You can see what one's give score points to level up the scoreboard. You have to reach rank 15 to unlock to auto axe. Hope this helps. 

Just now, captainskyhawk said:

I literally just sold this game. Not happy!

I think it's available on the ps+ extra tier.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, King-Leonidas-I said:

It's the "battlepass" gimmick for this game. If you go into your pause menu I believe there is the daily/weekly quests you can view. You can see what one's give score points to level up the scoreboard. You have to reach rank 15 to unlock to auto axe. Hope this helps. 

Thanks that makes it pretty clear. Pretty much only come back when they add trophies at this point lol

27 minutes ago, Richy_BS said:

Just got the axe. You can buy with atoms to level up in the board.

1 hour ago, King-Leonidas-I said:

You can pay atoms to level up the scoreboard to get the axe now if you have any extra or be willing to purchase them with money. This would be the quickest way to get the auto axe without grinding but at the expense of potentially using real money to get it. 

13 minutes ago, Rebourne07 said:

How much $ we talking here? Ranking up is like 150 atoms per rank. Depending on how far into the scoreboard the axe is that could be expensive af...

2,250  atoms or about 17 - 18k score

Edited by Lewis_Y123
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, jonesey46 said:

The trogs are tough even with my somewhat optimised stealth commando build. A little worried about killing 100 of them with a melee weapon when my build has no melee aspects what so ever.

How do you do against the Fanatic Manhunters? I've got a melee build and the trogs go down in a hit or two. But those Manhunters are so beefy, even the weakest one took me way longer to down than the trog boss in Union Dues.

4 hours ago, Milktastrophe said:

How do you do against the Fanatic Manhunters? I've got a melee build and the trogs go down in a hit or two. But those Manhunters are so beefy, even the weakest one took me way longer to down than the trog boss in Union Dues.

Me and a friend got recked in Union dues. Just kept spawning to get a few hits off then dies. Repeated that till we killed the bosses lol. I hope the other mission is better tomorrow.

Are trogs only available in those missions?

• Like 1

On 9/13/2022 at 11:12 AM, King-Leonidas-I said:

In addition to those daily quests to get the vertibird flying they just recommended you be at least level 50.

From their website

"While anyone can participate in an Expedition, we currently recommend reaching level 50+ for the best experience."

What if you’re over 900 lol

17 hours ago, jonesey46 said:

The trogs are tough even with my somewhat optimised stealth commando build. A little worried about killing 100 of them with a melee weapon when my build has no melee aspects what so ever.

Use face breaker full star upgraded.

Edited by zulqarmessi

8 hours ago, MercureUnleashed said:

The auto-axe is earned at rank 15, it's only 2 days of challenges, rofl.

Anyway, easy trophies, basically just do 2 expeditions, farm 100 trogs with AutoAxe (which is OP af) and do 10 daily tasks, should take 10 days.

Agreed. If you have spare Atoms from previous Seasons then maybe use them (would still be a waste given it takes a couple of hours max to reach level 15). Definitely wouldn't be worth spending real money on overpriced Atoms, given how quick and simplistic it is to reach the necessary level).

I interpreted the 10 favours as just over three days, given you can do three daily tasks in the refuge. Only time will tell but, either way, still a very easy trophy to obtain.

8 hours ago, MercureUnleashed said:

The auto-axe is earned at rank 15, it's only 2 days of challenges, rofl.

Anyway, easy trophies, basically just do 2 expeditions, farm 100 trogs with AutoAxe (which is OP af) and do 10 daily tasks, should take 10 days.

But you can do 3 dailies for the refuge a day so surely its only 4 days?

• Like 1

To get the 'kill 100 Trogs' trophy, does it work by getting at least 1 hit in if someone else kills it or do you need to be the one to deal the final blow? If you need the final blow then it's going to take ages! My Auto axe is level 50 and 3 star legendary and it just tickles them ??‍♂️

56 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

Are favors the daily tasks or the misc quests from the inhabitants?

Its the daily tasks, you can get three a day. 

12 minutes ago, Redninja-222 said:

Well I just did a total of 12 daily quest on four different characters so either it’s glitched or those aren’t the favors

It has to be 10 on one character, which is impossible for a few more hours. We still need one more reset. Its not glitched.

2 hours ago, Milktastrophe said:

Are favors the daily tasks or the misc quests from the inhabitants?

They might be. We'll find out today.

Yesterday I had a random encounter with a nurse in The Whitespring Refuge where she said a magazine had been misplaced somewhere in the building and asked me to go and put it back in the magazine rack. All I got was caps as a reward, but have a feeling that may be the favours the game is referring to, if the trophy doesn't pop after doing 10 daily refuge missions. If so, they seem to be random and don't appear every time you visit the area, or indeed appear every day.

Edited by Cyvnyde
  • Like 3