The Pit Trophies?

Ampki

8 hours ago, BrilloHD said:

Is there a good place to farm Trogs, or do I just do the second expedition over and over? Put together a good melee build, so killing them isn't an issue. Pretty sure I'm only at 40-50 killed, so I'd like to make sure I can get it the next time I do that mission.

The second mission was best for me. I kept backtracking after completing the objectives and killed a lot of glowing trogs In the outside area (not in the cathedral) All in all it took 3 expeditions to get the 100 kills.

Edit:

I recommend soloing it so your teammates don't steal kills.

Edited by JAK-KRIEG
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, BrilloHD said:

Is there a good place to farm Trogs, or do I just do the second expedition over and over? Put together a good melee build, so killing them isn't an issue. Pretty sure I'm only at 40-50 killed, so I'd like to make sure I can get it the next time I do that mission.

I Used this method can leave after killing then they respawn,

• Like 2

Turns out I was at ~70. I was going to do the method in the video, but I ended up getting it on my first visit to the Catacombs of this run. Must've picked up a lot of kills in my pre-departure farming of the glowing trogs. Just three more daily favors to go, and it's back to 100%!

I did enjoy these missions. Kinda wish they launched with more than two. Plus, now I have a fun melee build to balance out my stealth-sniper one.

• 1 month later...
On 30/09/2022 at 2:22 PM, JAK-KRIEG said:

I read a few places that the favors in whitespring reset at 6pm gmt+1 but that's not the case in my game. Does anyone know when they refresh each day?

I've only ever managed to find the NPC who requires the favour when the other dailies at Whitesprings reset, but when that is I have no idea.

The favours trophy is my only trophy left until 100% so I'll just be logging in for the next few days about 10 minutes since I've completed all story quest lines for my main character now, and have no interest in the online events. I really hope the next update will be a proper expansion, like Wastelanders and Steel Dawn with unique characters and trophies that focus on the story rather than the grind. Replaying the Steel Reign questline was a reminder of why I love 76 when it behaves like a traditional Fallout game.  The Pitt trophies, however, seem designed to force those who have mostly managed to avoid the boring endgame content to engage with it through the S.C.O.R.E rank system. While you get some nice rewards and most of the rank XP is earned through stuff you'd naturally do anyway, the events and Daily Ops are still very dull. The actual expeditions were OK but nothing special.

• 1 month later...
45 minutes ago, PolarPhantom said:

I just got FO 76 through PS Plus, so my question: Are these DLC Trophies included in a free update or do I need to buy any DLC for it?

Sorry if this is a dumb question.

Free update, everything is free