You Can Fast Forward Time! (READ)

iJK47_

Just letting people know that you can change the date on your console a day forward so that you can do your daily conversations quickly. This is the most beneficial when you are late game and have everyone moved into your village. Just make sure you close the app before changing your date.

The only trophy this really helps out is the 1,000 conversations since those are the only things related to trophies that are locked behind a time wall. It also changes your current missions for light which you can do to skip to get 6 fresh new ones. 

I will write a trophy guide for this game. I have a good method for everything so far. Honestly a grindy game. The 1.8million coins is no joke and so random. As of this second it seems like fishing and selling fish for coins is the fastest, but I am only half way through the game so far so more to come.

If you have questions, ask away.

EDIT:

Do not do this exploit unless it is the last trophy you need, and you don not want to play the game properly again. If you do this, you will break some features in the game as well as not be able to play online. Even if it is your last trophy, you might as well not even do it just to be safe. Sorry for posting this before playing more after originally doing it. I restarted my games after nearly 40 hours lost.

Edited by iJK47_
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Trofiend said:

Just letting people know that you can change the date on your console a day forward so that you can do your daily missions quickly. This is the most beneficial when you are late game and have everyone moved into your village. Just make sure you close the app before changing your date.

The only trophy this really helps out is the 1,000 conversations since those are the only things related to trophies that are locked behind a time wall. It also changes your current missions for light which you can do to skip to get 6 fresh new ones. 

I will write a trophy guide for this game. I have a good method for everything so far. Honestly a grindy game. The 1.8million coins is no joke and so random. As of this second it seems like fishing and selling fish for coins is the fastest, but I am only half way through the game so far so more to come.

If you have questions, ask away.

Are there only the 5 areas in the early access? Like Moana, frozen, wall-e or do more open up once you do those 5?

1 hour ago, syn1905 said:

Are there only the 5 areas in the early access? Like Moana, frozen, wall-e or do more open up once you do those 5?

there are more. I dont know how many more yet, but I have the little mermaid characters as well as others. Plus remy. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Anke said:

I saw many a discussion on discord that mentions changing the time on your console or PC corrupts the game to the point you can't harvest or collect items.

I think I'll just wait it out.

Yeah same. Gameloft have also explicitly said that they won't help anyone who has used the time skipping exploit and come across corruption or any issues. 

I wouldn't if I was you - I tried this pre-launch as I was trying to make mushrooms respawn in the right area (ended up cheating to grab them instead), and it caused all crops to stay in limbo, unable to pick them and they didn't grow anymore. It also caused other issues which meant I had to restart the game even though I'd put in around 30 hours at that point.

If this is the only trophy left to grab, fine - but it won't be for a year or so as you literally can't complete all the trophies until more of the Disney worlds open up.

23 hours ago, syn1905 said:

Just Frozen, Moana, Wall-E and Remi - in terms of rooms in the Castle. It's only Early Access so the others will come in the future or via DLC (as I think they said more characters will come via DLC packs in the future). 

You do also come across The Little Mermaid, Ursula, and Donald as you progress, but everyone who is in the game at this point can be seen in the 'characters' section of the collection menu.

I think you can only find:

• Wall-E,
  • Maui, Moana from Moana; 
  • Remy from Ratatouille; 
  • Arie, Prince Eric and Ursula from The Little Mermaid;
  • Anna, Elsa and Kristoff from Frozen;
  • Mother Gothel from Tangled;
  • Donald Duck, Goofy, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Scrooge McDuck from Michel & Friends;

The rest should be come through DLC, i was hoping to have Buzz and Woody from Toy Story in this phase of the game...

On 09/09/2022 at 1:26 PM, TugaCruz said:

was hoping to have Buzz and Woody from Toy Story in this phase of the game...

I'm surprised how much is in the promo but isn't in the game itself. Thankfully. They're quickly adding in characters. According to the roadmap Scar is coming within the next few weeks or around the end of the month. (They say Fall) and the Toy Story characters are "Late Fall" 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ImKelton said:

I'm surprised how much is in the promo but isn't in the game itself. Thankfully. They're quickly adding in characters. According to the roadmap Scar is coming within the next few weeks or around the end of the month. (They say Fall) and the Toy Story characters are "Late Fall" 

Yay! That's great news. Scar is my favourite.

• Like 1