Trophies

Tripple_Barnett

22 hours ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

Just starting this post for trophy tips for The Gallery. I am a little worried that Morgan the maimer
Allow Dorian to leave with a gunshot wound may be glitched. I think I did this correctly in my first playthrough, but not trophy pop! Good luck hunting this game!

I have it by doing the opposite but it won't pop in "all paths". I have made two paths by letting him Go and no trophiées. On another path with letting him go at the end and "trophy". 

Edited by Ashesheart
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, Ashesheart said:

I have it by doing the opposite but it won't pop in "all paths". I have made two paths by letting him Go and no trophiées. On another path with letting him go at the end and "trophy". 

Congrats on the Plat. I hope you can post some tips for some of the trophies!

52 minutes ago, Ashesheart said:

What is the special path?

22 minutes ago, C-spec54 said:

Did you piss hin off or we're friendly? With 0 of 6 bars I did not get it

Friendly! 5 out of 6 bars. This video shows exactly what I did!

I am not really sure how to unlock the Revival, and Corrupting the youthJamie to the rescue, and Throw a bone (didn't unlock where I would think it would) trophies!

Jamie to the Rescue - Be nice to Jamie basically. I never hung up and chose the help/pity options.  I also had the police take away the microphone guy so he wouldn't show up later on.  Was nice to Dorian, maxed out the bar.

Throw a bone - Pick the dog painting.  Then when calling the painter later on you want to pick Truth then Compensate

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sanevin said:

Jamie to the Rescue - Be nice to Jamie basically. I never hung up and chose the help/pity options.  I also had the police take away the microphone guy so he wouldn't show up later on.  Was nice to Dorian, maxed out the bar.

Throw a bone - Pick the dog painting.  Then when calling the painter later on you want to pick Truth then Compensate

Thank you!

Just need to figure out Corrupting the Youth trophy now. I'm guessing it is an ending. I just don't know how to trigger it!

I just got Corrupting the Youth. for it I had 0 bars with Dorian. I did not talk to Charlie at the beginning of the game. I made Morgan apologize to Nicky when she asked for him to come to the hotel. Charlie and his mom should show up towards the end and there will be an option for Dorian to talk to Charlie and the Corrupting the Youth trophy should unlock!

I just have to figure out the Revival trophy now. Maybe Alex needs to get shot and live, but not sure how to make her not die!

For Revival, if I remember right (this is only from memory so feel free to edit), you have to:

*Be aggressive with the megaphone guy in the beginning (he's back outside at night no matter what).  If you're calm, Dorian will shoo him away.  Dorian will bring him back inside where he'll start to scream at you again.

*Beg him for help - Dorian will then beat the crap out of him and take him outside.

*When the police are outside, Alex's partner is out of the car - I can't remember the exact choice (I think you basically say things are not okay so the shooting happens) but prior to things popping off, Alex will notice the megaphone man's slumped body, get out of the car and go over to him.

*Dorian will find Alex checking out the megaphone man, shoot, fade to black and then Alex will wake up a short time later.

I hope that helps, and I hope I remembered it correctly.

Edited by BigBallOfHate
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, BigBallOfHate said:

For Revival, if I remember right (this is only from memory so feel free to edit), you have to:

*Be aggressive with the megaphone guy in the beginning (he's back outside at night no matter what).  If you're calm, Dorian will shoo him away.  Dorian will bring him back inside where he'll start to scream at you again.

*Beg him for help - Dorian will then beat the crap out of him and take him outside.

*When the police are outside, Alex's partner is out of the car - I can't remember the exact choice (I think you basically say things are not okay so the shooting happens) but prior to things popping off, Alex will notice the megaphone man's slumped body, get out of the car and go over to him.

*Dorian will find Alex checking out the megaphone man, shoot, fade to black and then Alex will wake up a short time later.

I hope that helps, and I hope I remembered it correctly.

Thank you so much! I just got the Platinum trophy!

• Like 1