Gaming Session Ban Issue

I tried searching for answers but couldn't find a help topic that already existed for this one...

I've got an ongoing gaming session...one of the gamers in the session left and now shows up as an anonymous profile in my gamers banned list...when I try to unban them, it refreshes the page with the anonymous gamer still banned...is there a way to fix this?...session is linked below...can post a screenshot if need be...thanks...

https://psnprofiles.com/session/299053-grand-theft-auto-iv

edit: here's the image...

3j436HR.jpeg

Edited by ProfBambam55

14 minutes ago, Stevieboy said:

Could be someone that removed their PSN profile from PSNP.

they have posted in the session that they can't join and I can see their profile...it's jakjak990...

17 minutes ago, R4M Razr said:

Clear both your browser cache and cookies. Since this a screenshot taken on a mobile device, I assume you never cleaned up your browser in that way. Do it and report back.

not sure the relevance of mobile screenshot and device cleanup but yes, I clear caches and cookies regularly for apps that use a lot of storage (yt, google apps, internet, etc.)...I did again just now to no avail...

and thanks both for the replies...

Just now, ProfBambam55 said:

not sure the relevance of mobile screenshot and device cleanup but yes, I clear caches and cookies regularly for apps that use a lot of storage (yt, google apps, internet, etc.)...I did again just now to no avail..

Expired / faulty cookies can cause all sorts of issues. I could write an essay about that. Cleaning old browser data must be done from within the browser – not with OS tools.

26 minutes ago, R4M Razr said:

Expired / faulty cookies can cause all sorts of issues. I could write an essay about that. Cleaning old browser data must be done from within the browser – not with OS tools.

here's where I went...

Ge8d4MR.jpeg

and here's where I'm at...

0OaHOJF.jpeg

I also went through all the apps individually in phone settings clearing the storage data so everything should be clear everywhere...

Looks like a bug related to someone removing their profile from the site, so the site doesn't know what user it needs to unban now. To fix this, you'll basically have to start a new session. I'm able to end and edit sessions and all sorts of stuff, but can't do anything with this one.

I imagine that even if Sly was to tinker with this individual case, it would also be too much trouble than its worth with how session pages work. He'd have to fix the issue overall in the code for this situation with any user that removes themselves

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BlindMango said:

I feel the same man, if I could go in and fix it myself I would ... But sadly I can't. The reason I bring up alternate workarounds nowadays is because I know these things just most likely won't be fixed =/

Very honest of yourself sir.

Edited by amurnin100
  • Like 1