TLoU Part I bugged trophies!

StrazakGoz

So I just finished TLoU part I and the Left Behind DLC. Around Bill’s Town I started to actually pay attention to all the collectibles with the help of game tips. Unfortunetlly after beating the game and trying to get all the collectibles from the Quarantine Zone and Outskirts via chapter select the game stopped tracking any progress. Missing artifacts/notes/pendants/conversations show up in chapter select as collected but they do not in the trophy tracker. Reinstaling the game didn’t help. Anyone had simillar issues and maybe found a solution?

Yeah you're not the first to be left scratching their heads regarding the optional conversations and jokes. I just got the melee weapon trophy without even finding a hatchet, popped after breaking the second lot of enhancements I made to the first machete I found in the sewers. Seems the trophies aren't quite as polished as the game itself. Hopefully I avoid any malarkey with collectibles.

Yeah just finished my collectible run and am missing 1 pendant 1 comic 3 training manuals and 1 joke, but the chapter select shows everything collected. This is really depressing. So basically the whole week was a waste of time. 

Okay deleting the save and playing though the entire game re collecting everything again popped the trophies

Edited by Toxia
Update

Conversations, 1 artifact, and Ellie’s 5th joke was bugged for me. 
• Bills town first convo 

• Tommy’s Dam when Joel is talking to the lady on the bridge. 
• Pittsburgh’s Wolf movie poster 

1 artifact in suburbs, along with Ellie’s 5th joke in the suburbs. 

I had to reset the suburbs act just to get Ellie to tell the joke. 

Have the issue with artifacts.

Showing 96/97.. 

Checked matches on the chapter select screen -100%.

Reinstalled game

Launched manually every chapter and checked ps5 game cards...nothing. 

Checked even manually one by one from the lists. No clue. 

Rerun the game? Naaah, I am done.

I had platinum on PS3, had platinum on remastered... And that 1 bugged artifact made me sad..

If somebody will find solution please help:??

• 2 weeks later...

So if anyone is still having trouble with this it seems as if the trophies are counting artifacts, convos, jokes etc for both the main game and left behind. So they didn't pop for me until I 100% left behind as well. I think they combined all the collectibles from both games since left behind comes with the PS5 remaster. So the trophies are showing incomplete due to that. I definitely had every colllectible done in the main but I didn't get any trophies except for the shiv doors and work benches until I did left behind. Hope it helps. Good luck!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...