Glossary trophy

Cobrame

Goodmorning fellow trophy hunters

as many of you i am quite angry of the glossary trophy situation and the seems full dlc needed for that….

….although i am trying to find a solution and/or the minumum dlc character needed for it so I am here asking some info maybe together we can do it!

I have yet to finish rpg mode but searching around the web i realized the glossary trophy is tied only to missing entries from rpg secondary quest from dlc character so I am wandering….

which are the characters that unlocks particular rpg secondary quests? (Maybe with bosses or particular stages/drop/enemies etc)

also, for this purpose, there is someone here with all dlc that can post his glossary so we can see which entries are missing?

there is maybe particular bosses or enemies in the tower of babel that now are needed in glossary after some patches?

hope i have made this post understandable, any help will be really appreciated!!!

All the Character DLCs are needed for the Plat but if you play offline without any patches, you can bypass the need to own any of them so can get the trophy with just the core characters that shipped with the game. Also, the Guide explains exactly which sections are needed to unlock the trophy: https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/10334-granblue-fantasy-versus/30-granblue-know-it-all

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

19 hours ago, FlashbekBR said:

Someone on Reddit posted this solution:

It's quite bonkers but if it works, it works.

Just tried it and got the last missing trophy. I like that nobody bothers with the conditions of this trophy with the latest patch/DLCs and everyone is using a workaround.

Was a bit of a hassle because of my 2TB SSD but CoD games do the trick. They are big AF.

FYI: You´ll see when done right in your download section. The Version 1.00 is only 5.3 gigabytes. The latest version is 9.5 gigabytes.

Big Thanks

• Like 2

If you only have access to a PS5, AFAIK only working methods are:

- Owning a physical copy of the game, thus playing offline without download patch on v1.00
- Downloading a digital copy but using Charles proxy server to force the download of v1.02 instead of v2.83

Tried the second one, worked like a charm

Edited by RaigakkiSEN