Are PS3 trophies earned through steaming glitched.

amurnin100

Earned combo A in heavy fire, it popped but not showing as earned but on my profile, anyone else with this issue ?

Game in Question is Heavy Fire: Afghanistan on PS5.

This also applies to 50 head shots too.

However completing missions 1 and 2 popped for me and also synched.

Ill try later on to maybe sync on my PS3 (Even though the game was played on PS5 via streaming)

I have Premium PS+ but heard it sync’s after a period of time but found nothing to confirm this.

Edited by amurnin100

1 hour ago, amurnin100 said:

Earned combo A in heavy fire, it popped but not showing as earned but on my profile, anyone else with this issue ?

Game in Question is Heavy Fire: Afghanistan on PS5.

This also applies to 50 head shots too.

However completing missions 1 and 2 popped for me and also synched.

Ill try later on to maybe sync on my PS3 (Even though the game was played on PS5 via streaming)

I have Premium PS+ but heard it sync’s after a period of time but found nothing to confirm this.

Are you being affected by this? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, IcySeaSurfer said:

If you don't go to the ps3 menu to manually sync the trophies there will be a delay. To go to the ps3 menu press the ps button then go from the game you're playing to Open PS3 Menu.

2 hours ago, mega-tallica said:

You have to go to the PS3 menu to sync streamed PS3 trophies on the PS5. I had the same 'issue' recently except it wasn't an issue, I just didn't realize how to do it correctly as it's not exactly obvious. This video shows exactly how to do it, better than I could explain it:

Thank you both for your insight :)

it happened to me yesterday off another game that wasn't streaming. i earned the trophy but it didn't sync with the profile. replayed the portion and reset the system. that got it to get added to complete it. "trails and traces: the tomb of thomas tew" was the game.

• Like 1