Easy Way To ObtainTrophies

As far as I am aware this works on all games other than the Tournament Fighters.

From the menu before you select the game you can "watch" by pressing square.

If you fast forward to say just before the final hit on the final boss of said game, you can jump into it by pressing square forcing you to carry on the game.

Then if you hit R1, save then quit, reload into the game and grab the final hit on the boss and bingo it should unlock.

Personally I only used these on the GB versions as they were a right annoyance for me, the rest were pretty enjoyable and a refreshing throwback.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/22/2022 at 0:35 PM, Miles-MHunter said:

Worked with TMNT 1 (Nes), Wont work on TMNT 2 - Arcade Game (Nes and arcade) and TMNT  FoFC (GB).

The trick worked successfully for me whilst I was going through the game and working on the trophy guide. I used the same trick on my wife's account too and there was no problems encountered. It's odd that it wouldn't work for you. Did you get a chance to try it again on those games?

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 10/5/2023 at 2:17 PM, pistolpedro said:

Does this still work??

yes, it's just a byproduct of how the game works. Once you savestate it has no idea if you used watch or not or got there on your own. So as long as they keep that in the game this will work for everything but the tournament fighters games.