Tetho_mig

Service will be cut-off by February 28

73 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, veinte-justo said:

Absolutely true, however I do understand PG perspective. As much as I love MGR or Bayonetta these games are made toward hardcore fans, a very loyal group of people of course, but this niche doesnt go beyond 2 or million units. I do understand the need to bring more players into what they do best. I dont know if GaaS is the answer but i only hope the best for this developer.

As recently highlighted, they're interested in GaaS due to the nature of the industry -- but they want to focus on smaller projects as well. 

With how large the developer is (there now being two studios), it makes sense. People seem to forget that we just got Sol Cresta this year -- and indie game focused on arcade-styled gameplay. It was really excellent and one of PlatinumGames' best works. 

Of course, Bayonetta 3 also releases soon. 

I'd have to check my in game counter as well for the time it took me to plat, but post game grind isn't too bad as long as you focus on doing those dailies and weeklies if you can to get some harder mats, and exchanging materials for the rare stuff.

Co op isn't needed besides 1 trophy for the Likes, but I played a few months back and didn't have problems partnering up with people in game, it certainly makes the post game runs much quicker and at least more enjoyable, it can be pretty boring by yourself.

Am I the only person who wished they leaned harder into that paint aesthetic that seems apparent? Like that brush stroke texture you see almost like a filter..I wish all the battle and particle effects were like watercolor strokes, or the game looked like a living canvas/painting in motion type of thing. As it is right now, it just looks muddy and like bad PS3 graphics

1 hour ago, Pauloxzak said:

Someone said that the free update is gone since they pulled the digital version from stores

Can anyone confirm this? I just bought a physical PS4 copy and I'm wondering if I have to buy a PS5 one as well. Thanks in advance.

"The Whore of Babylon refers to both a symbolic female figure and place of evil mentioned in the Book of Revelations in the Bible. Her full title is stated in Revelation 17 as "Mystery, Babylon the Great, the Mother of Abominations of the Earth"."

Fuck you, Babylon's Fall, both God and anime have rejected you, die!... on February28th2023sure, but you'll die! 

mg1VUKf.gif

Also, since lots of people are going to jump and start this platinum now that the shutdown has been announced, can we call them the "Trophy Whores of Babylon"? Ba dum tss. 

Needless to say, don't take any of this seriously. 

Edited by BlitzkriegHottie

49 minutes ago, AtaraxicDream said:

Can anyone confirm this? I just bought a physical PS4 copy and I'm wondering if I have to buy a PS5 one as well. Thanks in advance.

The PS4 one gets a free ps5 upgrade. Just did this myself today with a new ps4 copy.

54 minutes ago, AtaraxicDream said:

I was able to download the free ps5 upgrade with a ps4 disc just now

So is this game actually fun?  Would people that have played it recommend it?  It kind of looks like online-only godfall.

27 minutes ago, The Moose Knuckler said:

The PS4 one gets a free ps5 upgrade. Just did this myself today with a new ps4 copy.

21 minutes ago, Djeheuty said:

I was able to download the free ps5 upgrade with a ps4 disc just now

Thank you both.

Here I cum again. It reminds me of that game called Heavy Metal Machines, where game premiered in february '21 and was closed on august '22. So yea, continue to create multiplayer-only games and complain that you've bought a product that cannot be used anymore.

55 minutes ago, JunkSkelington said:

So is this game actually fun?  Would people that have played it recommend it?  It kind of looks like online-only godfall.

Could be decent if there was anyone to do quests. 

If you're doing the stack since it's not autopop, and it's GaaS everything carries over. You still have to do the upgrades again, Before you swap over can just prepare all your inventory on one version to pop them again quick if you care about fast completion times kind of thing. I remember making the lame move of not thinking it through of trying to upgrade another type of weapon and it actually required a different upgrade catalyst to farm at the higher levels. Basically, if you do things the same there will be no surprises.

I kind of wonder how this game got greenlit and Scalebound got cancelled.
 Between the two Scalebound at least seemed more interesting. 
and the minute I hear the words live service on a game=me not buying it.

Apparently the hall of flames siege was level 70 when the game launched, but now it's 210. Really don't like having to do a bunch of extra levelling to finish a dying game. Maybe they'll release some updates to speed up the process of enhancing equipment and getting that million gold.

12 hours ago, EmperorZetta said:

Apparently the hall of flames siege was level 70 when the game launched, but now it's 210. Really don't like having to do a bunch of extra levelling to finish a dying game. Maybe they'll release some updates to speed up the process of enhancing equipment and getting that million gold.

I think they rotate weekly, so hopefully next week’s siege will require a lowel level

On 14/9/2022 at 5:42 AM, The Moose Knuckler said:

The PS4 version gets a free PS5 upgrade. Just did this myself today with a new ps4 copy.

Can confirm this too.

In my case, with a PS4 version EU-AU disc, $13.50 AUD pre-owned from EB Games (brand new copies are still $50-60 Down Under, no way I’m paying that much for this dud game disc that will become a drink coaster in about half a year).

Edited by DRY

On 18/09/2022 at 1:15 AM, EmperorZetta said:

It's a bit annoying but nothing that is too hard. Once you get to postgame there is no crappy story cutscenes to slow you down. I just spammed skirmishes to get to 210, and now I'm farming for tickets for upgrades. With a podcast or series/movie on the side it's easy. The harderst part for me was finishing the story mode, its incredibly boring. The gameplay itself is fine so endgame is actually almost decent.

There's more people playing GTA IV at the moment in Steam, that owners of this game in the site.

GEjVCxQ.png

48 minutes ago, Jeanoltt said:

There's more people playing GTA IV at the moment in Steam, that owners of this game in the site.

I'd believe it - I remember seeing this news story earlier this year, where apparently 2 months into the game, it managed the virtually unheard of feat, of - for at least a short time - being a relatively new live-service game, with only a single concurrent player on Steam.

https://www.pcgamer.com/there-was-only-one-person-in-the-world-playing-babylons-fall-on-pc-earlier-this-week/

Can't even find a cheap copy. They are recalled or destroyed.

You can still get Battleborn for 10 dollars.

They should have at least put it on PS+ extra till servers closes.

Edited by Kishnabe

It seems that Square-Enix did ordered a recall of all unsold physical copies of the game. The announcement did mention that it would no longer be available for sale and we know that on the next few days GameStop did remove those from their shelves.

Over here in France you can't find any copy of the game at any major video game retailer, be it online or in store. You have to go through smaller retailers like independent shop or online marketplaces or eBay, and thus the price's usually more expensive that it should be for such a dying game.

Just wanted to add another confirmation that I got a US copy from Gamestop for PS4, and it let me download the PS5 version too for Free.  Both are installing right now.  None of my gamestops had it locally even to throw out so I ordered it off of the website.  Was cheaper than amazon or ebay.  But hey at least I only had to buy one version.

I got my copie for like 15 Euro on Amazon sealed and brand new

I will keep the copie just for the memories ;)