DLC in 2022

KingSkovald

Seems like as of 2022 the DLC for this game is available only in Japanese PS store, at least I couldn't find it anywhere else. As Japan has its own trophy stack I think chances that it will work with any other region are almost zero but I heard some EA games DLCs are compatible between PAL and NTSC regions which makes Japanese store DLC potentially compatible with NA version. Separate stack probably means some edits and/or censorship was made so I doubt it will be playable with any other version, has anyone tried it? Maybe some other stores still have it?

On 13/09/2022 at 2:01 PM, HuntingFever said:

The DLC was delisted everywhere except Japan, which means you will have to buy a JP copy to use it

I'd be glad to get my hands on Japanese version but they aren't sold here in Ukraine, that's why I was curious. I imported plenty of JP discs directly from Japan back in the days but now it's impossible, most airports are closed/damaged/destroyed and services like FedEx/DHL which typically delivered such parcels are suspended, ebay suspended ability to purchase anything, etc. And it will most likely remain so until Ukrainian army completely deranks the "2nd army in the world", which will take a bit longer than October 20 when servers will shutdown so finishing online on time is impossible for me on JP stack. Digital version is not available thanks to Sony, it was Z-rated game so it's gone for good. I have UK and EU/PAL discs, finding a US copy is realistic too.

Update: It all ended well for me, I managed to get JP discs on time and even did this:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t7Y_H7W2vdgM1W5DILp6KonCK9PYHTs3/view
Although one of the discs refused to work on both of my consoles, I managed to get all online trophies done thanks to my friend from Japan ?

Edited by KingSkovald
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...