CaptainCobana

Cross-Save/Progression

9 posts in this topic

Hey there,

I read that you could transfer your saves and progress but my question is, does it only work from PS4 to PS5 or both ways?

Thanks in advance!

Cross saves work both ways but trophies don't on top of that you can only have 3 characters without the option to delete them so you've got to get the platinum for both stacks within those 3 characters. 

Collection trophies you will get automatically once you log from the other system. Other trophies you need to trigger it again, e.g. re-finish the last mission of each chapter.

Do you unlock the upgrade trophies directly if you are holding lvl 10 armors/weapons and lvl 3 accessories ? or is it the act of upgrading to 10 that gives you the trophies ?

I can unfortunately confirm that upgrading to 10 (or 3 for accessories) gives you the trophy but connecting to another console (PS5 to PS4 in my case) does not pop the trophy. So you will need to upgrade another set of items on the other console. 

On 9/19/2022 at 5:42 AM, Ennlocke said:

I can unfortunately confirm that upgrading to 10 (or 3 for accessories) gives you the trophy but connecting to another console (PS5 to PS4 in my case) does not pop the trophy. So you will need to upgrade another set of items on the other console. 

Someone has mentioned that you can prepare your gear by leveling it up to 9, and then finish upgrading to 10 on a different system.

Don't how that helps you get it easily on both consoles, you still need to get it to 9. Progress is server side so you can't save before getting to 10 and change consoles. You will need to grind 2 sets no matter what. It's nothing too bad with endgame gear though.