DLC Out Now - Frozen Hearth

SirShavesALot

Well, this is a pleasant surprise.  DLC has released today for Nobody Saves the World and it has 7 new trophies tied to it.  It is called the Frozen Hearth and is available on the PSN store for $4.99.

:bronze: Need a sentry here! - Unlock the Mechanic form

:bronze: Bee yourself - Unlock the Killer Bee form

:silver: The True Being - Be crowned the True Being

:silver: Job's Done - Reach S-Rank on the Mechanic

:silver: The True Bee-ing - Reach S-Rank on the Killer Bee

:bronze: Hidden

:silver: No Alchemy Required - Earn all 36 Medals in the Colosseum and talk to The Dueling Faces

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, DavySuicide said:

Almost done with the 36 challenges, there are 2 I have nooooo idea how to manage them lol

down to one now, dark speedrun is impossible, I have no idea what I am missing. 

You can skip the very first part by using the ghost-invincibility ability and going straight through the blade right in front of you to cut the first 3 corner immediately. And obviously use the horse gallop for the rest.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

You can skip the very first part by using the ghost-invincibility ability and going straight through the blade right in front of you to cut the first 3 corner immediately. And obviously use the horse gallop for the rest.

life saver xD this worked man! Thx a lot !

6 hours ago, DavySuicide said:

Almost done with the 36 challenges, there are 2 I have nooooo idea how to manage them lol

Any load out suggestions for getting gold on a few of the challenges?

Specifically:

• Status Pileup
  • Hard Shelled Baddies
  • Ward Swap Boss

They're the only ones I have left. ?

12 hours ago, Pokkit_ said:

Any load out suggestions for getting gold on a few of the challenges?

Specifically:

• Status Pileup
  • Hard Shelled Baddies
  • Ward Swap Boss

They're the only ones I have left. 1f630.png

Status Pileup I used the ghost for Fear, held fireball for Fire, Zombite bite for Infected, Slime Slide for Slow then had all attacks build Poison and all attacks build Stun.

Just spam the shit out the attacks and it'll eventually happen : )

Hard Shelled Baddies I used the Tempest Barrage for weak enemies and Ravager Rocket for Elite enemies. It was still a bitch, but that's how I managed it. 

• Like 1

I seem to be having trouble with leveling up my Mechanic -- specifically one quest asking me to heal using my wrench attack. Apparently it only heals on the 4th attack. Mine is stuck at 1029/2500 healing and doesn't seem to be moving. At first it seemed to be affected by the "all familiars heal by 250% of your damage" perk but then toggling the perk on and off doesn't seem to be doing anything.

Wondering if it's because I'm level 75 in a non New Game Plus. Might just save the "level Mechanic and Killer Bee" trophies for last.

The Challenges are a lot of fun and not what I expected from the DLC. Thought there were gonna be new Dungeons, but the repeatable Challenges are actually pretty cool and make you think about the best passive/active/job combos to get the job done.

Definitely worth the ~$5, and was easy to get back into it after putting the controller down for several months.

16 hours ago, Gege_eugen_1994 said:

Hello guys could anyone explain me what to do to unlock the dlc trophies? I mean, I see the new forms to unlock, but it says “go on with the story to unlock them”. I already finished the story and new game plus too, should I play the whole story all over again?

Thanks if anyone can help me out 

I loaded my old end-of-game save game, not the New Game Plus one.

Frozen Hearth teleporter is along the West half of the map. Don't remember where exactly. Honestly, locating it was the hardest part.

You don't have to play the whole story again, in fact you'll need your jobs and skills to pass the Challenges of the DLC.

I don't know if New Game Plus affects the difficulty of the Challenges.

Edited by tranquility101
[Merged posts apparently!]

22 hours ago, DavySuicide said:

How'd you manage the ward swap boss and dark Speedrun? 

I know about the little shortcut at the beginning, but it just seems there's no way to make it through the level without wasting time waiting for the lights to be on or where I want them.

1 hour ago, yowzagabowza said:

How'd you manage the ward swap boss and dark Speedrun? 

I know about the little shortcut at the beginning, but it just seems there's no way to make it through the level without wasting time waiting for the lights to be on or where I want them.

For the dark speedrun you can get through it fairly easily just using the dodge ability. Dodge through the first blade, dodge through that set of lights near the second blade, dodge again to get to the top, dodge twice down the hallway. When you get to the area with the rockets stay towards the middle and just time it to get through them. Took a few tries but the dodge ability with cool down can carry you through that one.

1 hour ago, MACHONACHO44556 said:

For the dark speedrun you can get through it fairly easily just using the dodge ability. Dodge through the first blade, dodge through that set of lights near the second blade, dodge again to get to the top, dodge twice down the hallway. When you get to the area with the rockets stay towards the middle and just time it to get through them. Took a few tries but the dodge ability with cool down can carry you through that one.

Thanks, I'll try that next. I was using the ghost to get through the first blade and then just horse-running through the rest with pathetic results, haha

Edit: got it done! I dodged through the first blade then just ran around the second one all the way to the start of the long hallway. Had to stop for half a second (from 7 to 8) for the lights, ran across and kind of took it easy through the last section. I didn't dodge or run. I was using the Rat.

Now I just need some advice for the damn Gold Ward Switcher boss. I tried buffing up with the dumbbell ability before I even attacked but he switches so fast that I still can't do enough damage. Doesn't help with those big fat crab enemies or whatever in my way >:-(

Edited by yowzagabowza