Final Fantasy Theatrhythm Final Bar Line Feb 16th 2023

DEI2EK

Get a perfect chain on all songs on Supreme difficulty. :awesome:

I also played the Demo. It feels like a lesser version of Melody of Memory. Would pick it up in a deep sale or for free on Ps Plus Extra one day.

29 minutes ago, Jeanoltt said:

This game is amazing, I hope it marks the beginning of more rhythm games to come, along with Melody of Memory.

@Rebourne07 have you tried it yet? You're probably the only person who knows every song1f602.png

I haven’t tried it yet but I am super hype for the music! And you’re right, I’ve not only played the games but I own all the soundtracks. I have 3,955 Final Fantasy songs on my iTunes lol 

• Like 1

I went into the demo barely knowing anything about Theatrhythm, and I was surprised with how much I enjoyed it - might be a day 1 purchase now. Something about the combination of rhythm gaming, light RPG elements and FF fanservice just hit the spot. Anxious to see what the trophy list will be like, though - the higher difficulties were no joke.

Theatrhythm: Curtain Call was my most played 3DS title and I had high hopes for a Theatrhythm game coming to PlayStation since Kingdom Hearts: Melody of Memory released in 2020. Got to love when your wishes come true. :D

After playing the demo, gameplay feels more or less identical to the 3DS game. It's exactly what I was hoping for. I sold my 3DS system when low on cash so I'm really looking forward to this being released. 

Played through every song in the demo a couple of days ago. Never played the 3DS versions, so this was my first time really getting to try the game out.

Theatrhythm is pretty amazing. I love the game's combination of simple controls and high skill ceiling. My dream list for this game would involve at least Perfect Chain on every difficulty of every song; there is a lot of room for growth of skill in Theatrhythm, and it would be amazing to see a list that incentivizes pursuing that growth. That seems very unlikely however, so I hope Square maintains at least some level of challenge, as gameplay is incredibly stimulating when you're playing at your skill ceiling.

https://www.gameskinny.com/lc0k3/theatrhythm-final-bar-line-trophies-list

Trophies seem to have dropped. Not sure of the authenticity, but if it is the case then it doesn't seem like it will be an extremely hard list. 

Play X amount of songs, 100 perfect chains, X amount of points, etc. It doesn't look like anything is difficulty-specific either. A very accessible list for everyone I guess

• Like 2

8 hours ago, RoastedPeanut said:

https://www.gameskinny.com/lc0k3/theatrhythm-final-bar-line-trophies-list

Trophies seem to have dropped. Not sure of the authenticity, but if it is the case then it doesn't seem like it will be an extremely hard list. 

Play X amount of songs, 100 perfect chains, X amount of points, etc. It doesn't look like anything is difficulty-specific either. A very accessible list for everyone I guess

"Complete Harmony: Completed all series quests" might be the platinum killer for most, as while playing through the Final Fantasy VII series, I noticed one of the quests involved completing a song on a certain difficulty or higher. Baring in mind that FFVII is rated a 1 star quest difficulty, who know what a 9 star quest difficulty series may require.

• Like 2

The Kingdom Hearts music game trophy list was similarly not so bad looking at first but there were few stages were you had to clear on the highest difficulty but thankfully you didn't need a perfect score. Healing items and a high level team should see you to the end even if you barely survive it.