Tales of Symphonia Remastered

4 minutes ago, SelectiveGamer said:

Can someone explain to me why the sequel isn't a part of this?

I feel like I should just stick to my 'out of date' PS3 version

I always give games a shot if I think they look good, but the sequel is probably in the top 5 worst games I have ever played and is not something I would recommend to anyone.

I would rather they focus on this game and enhance it as best as they can then wasting time with the sequel :D 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Johnathan994 said:

I always give games a shot if I think they look good, but the sequel is probably in the top 5 worst games I have ever played and is not something I would recommend to anyone.

I would rather they focus on this game and enhance it as best as they can then wasting time with the sequel :D 

Imagine liking a game that everyone hates

What a concept

• Like 1

Never gotten around to even starting the remastered collection on PS3, so this is a surprising announcement as I thought it was a Switch exclusive.

I would really love a Tales of Hearts R on the vita to come to PS4/5. That game has me itching to buy a Vita just to play it.

I will say I am really enjoying Tales of Zestiria on the PS4 - despite the harsh critiques - but I am a sucker for Tales of.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Johnathan994 said:

It is not! It has its problems, no doubt (stupid after-battle banter is a big one), but it moves quickly and is pretty fun.

I would love to see more games localized like Innocence R and Destiny 2, still don't understand why Namco release some and leave others when there's a loyal player base, well I still have my Innocence R copy.....I'm just building up energy to try my very basic Japanese.

12 minutes ago, Sunnyburrito said:

I would love to see more games localized like Innocence R and Destiny 2, still don't understand why Namco release some and leave others when there's a loyal player base, well I still have my Innocence R copy.....I'm just building up energy to try my very basic Japanese.

Because Symphonia is the fan favorite unlike the others which is unfortunate. ?

On 13/09/2022 at 4:10 PM, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

8ND6uJt.jpg

Hopefully a sign that more entries in the Tales series will be getting remasters.

Tales of Destiny: Director's Cut

Tales of the Abyss

Tales of Graces f

Tales of Xillia 1 & 2

So many Tales games stuck on old systems.

Xillia was so good I bought a ps3 just to play it again. Hopefully more classic games get remakes or hd updates looking at you grandia.

• Like 1

if only they put the Berseria Battle sytem with limitless substitutions in battle with xp for everyone.

i'm so nostalgic of my first game on gamecube with always the regret to never has done a 100% run.

i think i will buy it and play it but i'm affraid to find that old and less enjoyable and fun to play. and i'm sure i'm not capable of platinum it.

maybe i'm wrong and hardcore fans wants the game to be 100% identic to original (except hd graphics)

8 hours ago, Sarah-Kimochiii said:

if only they put the Berseria Battle sytem with limitless substitutions in battle with xp for everyone.

i'm so nostalgic of my first game on gamecube with always the regret to never has done a 100% run.

i think i will buy it and play it but i'm affraid to find that old and less enjoyable and fun to play. and i'm sure i'm not capable of platinum it.

maybe i'm wrong and hardcore fans wants the game to be 100% identic to original (except hd graphics)

I'd be okay with a remake that has gameplay similar to Berseria or Graces (really loved the shit out of that battle system too). So I can say I'm not one of 'those' people.

My only concern with a 'remake' would be if they could get the original English dub VA's (although I'd take the VA's from DOTNW too as a secondary option) and if they end up doing something to piss me off like retconning DOTNW or some BS like that

On 9/13/2022 at 11:53 AM, Lordguwa said:

that game has been in my backlog for the longest time the plat is so scary :(. worse than trying to do DMC on the highest difficulty.

maybe it's harder than it appears for me (so much to track).

I highly doubt it. In fact, I recommend this guy's video walkthrough. It worked for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG8SpSY3D3o

On 9/13/2022 at 6:41 PM, SelectiveGamer said:

I need a date first to be completely honest. I'll make a decision at that time.

It should have just been a remaster of Chronicles

To be honest, the PS3 version had ALOT of problems that I hope they improve on. From the lowered framerate from the Gamecube(which i'm hearing is still gonna be the same), to the typos/grammar errors that also were never in the original, and the occasional freezes.

At this point, I'm convinced this is just a cash-grab. At least it isn't stuck on PS3 anymore.

22 hours ago, Not_Too_Sweet said:

To be honest, the PS3 version had ALOT of problems that I hope they improve on. From the lowered framerate from the Gamecube(which i'm hearing is still gonna be the same), to the typos/grammar errors that also were never in the original, and the occasional freezes.

At this point, I'm convinced this is just a cash-grab. At least it isn't stuck on PS3 anymore.

Sure.

But there's no DOTNW

On 9/13/2022 at 9:43 PM, Kvara_XIV said:

I'm currently playing the ps3 version remaster right now so I probably won't be getting this straight away. I do hope for remasters for Innocence, Hearts, Destiny, and Abyss as I haven't played any of those.

I don't think it would be that hard to emulate the 3DS version of Abyss with the PS2's shortcut Artes. And I heard it improves on the PS2's long load times so its definitely the definitive version in my book.

11 hours ago, Not_Too_Sweet said:

I don't think it would be that hard to emulate the 3DS version of Abyss with the PS2's shortcut Artes. And I heard it improves on the PS2's long load times so its definitely the definitive version in my book.

I can actually confirm this because I'm currently playing it. Graphics are... worse... unfortunately (it's 3DS what did you expect) but the load times are great and the game is still incredible. I'm shocked I didn't come across this one sooner