PS4 RPG You should look out for !

ridwaano

216 members have voted

1. 1. What Rpg game a you looking forward too?

• The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
    • Kingdom Hearts 3
    • Dragon Age: Inquisition (3)
    • The Elder Scrolls Online
    • Final Fantasy XV
    • Deep Down - PS4
    • Child of Light
    • Everquest Next
    • Lord of the Fallen
    • Bound by Flame
    • Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
    • Tom Clancy's The Division
    • Transistor
    • Mass Effect 4
    • kingdom come deliverance
    • Fallout 4
    • Elder scrolls VI
    • Game Of Trone Made By Telltale Games
    • destiny
    • Other games then on the list

What is RPG games a you looking for?? Here is the list of the PS4 Rpg games i will be looking for :D

Allow to pick more then One Topic !!!

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Kingdom Hearts 3

Dragon Age: Inquisition (3)

The Elder Scrolls Online

Final Fantasy XV

This Video^

2014logo.png

Deep Down - PS4

Child of Light

Everquest Next 

Lord of the Fallen

Bound by Flame

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Tom Clancy`s The Divion

Wonder Flick

Fall out 4

Mass effect 4

Game of Throne

Edited by ridwaano

The Witcher 3 of course

Fallout and Mass Effect are not rpgs people, neither are Destiny and Tom Clancy :facepalm:

WHAT?

Fallout has everything The Witcher has, and it's more open, has more choices, and more roleplaying possibilities.

Didn't play Mass Effect.

The Witcher is cool but its fans are the worst.

Voted Witcher 3 because I already searched for RPG coming out this year and that is the one I'm most anxious to see (Dragon Age would be second and Final Fantasy third). However I didn't really read the options until i saw the results, I didn't know that Fallout 4 has already been confirmed and was coming out (?). That would be my number one choice but I don't think it's coming out until 2016 at least, I'm not even sure that they are making one at the moment... (I've only heard rumours about it)

I sure hope so, DA2 felt a bit like a disappointment compared to DA1

Ya well my hopes may be too high but I've been following development on this and reading all the articles over the last couple years and it sounds like BioWare is really planning to outdo themselves. At least one thing they are promising is that your in game choices will matter this time. And after playing ME3 and then reading the wiki for it a bit I've really come to appreciate this company and the way they make games. So ya, here's hoping they have a strong on PS4!

Also I just wanna add that DA2 was one of the first RPGs I played on PS3 and I was a bit dissapointed with it particularly after getting to the end of my second playthrough, but after playing  a few more different RPG's I came to realize, in hindsight, that DA2 was actualy a lot more fun. The only RPGs I've played on PS3 that are more fun than DA2 are the shooters like Mass Effect and Borderlands - I never played Origins tho.

Edited by lporiginalg

I'm going to buy Final Fantasy XV, Kingdom Hearts III and Dragon Age: Inquisition, that's for sure.

At first, I couldn't wait for FF XV, but after seeing Noctis' character ruined in later trailers (mysterious and cold Noctis turned into cocky and uncaring male version of Lightning) I got turned off by it. Even more so considering the train wreck Final Fantasy has been lately.

Then there's Kingdom Hearts III. This series has always made amazing games, even on Game Boy Advance and Nintendo DS (358/2 Days is THE BEST game on NDS by far.)

DA: Inquisition is more of a gamble. If they try to be more like Skyrim/Dragon's Dogma while still keeping the DA: Origins charm, I guess it will be awesome. If they copy too much and improve nothing then it's goodbye Dragon Age.

Ya well my hopes may be too high but I've been following development on this and reading all the articles over the last couple years and it sounds like BioWare is really planning to outdo themselves. At least one thing they are promising is that your in game choices will matter this time. And after playing ME3 and then reading the wiki for it a bit I've really come to appreciate this company and the way they make games. So ya, here's hoping they have a strong on PS4!

Also I just wanna add that DA2 was one of the first RPGs I played on PS3 and I was a bit dissapointed with it particularly after getting to the end of my second playthrough, but after playing  a few more different RPG's I came to realize, in hindsight, that DA2 was actualy a lot more fun. The only RPGs I've played on PS3 that are more fun than DA2 are the shooters like Mass Effect and Borderlands - I never played Origins tho.

I liked chitchatting with everyone in DA but it didn't really influence the story so its nice to hear your actions are going to have consequences. If you enjoyed DA2 you will probably enjoy Origins as well. There's a whole lot of content if you buy the expansion, can definitely recommend it.

If you want to try some new rpg's, why not give Dragons Dogma or Dark Souls a go? If you're interested in Japanese rpg's, the tales series are very good and personally I'm a big fan of Eternal Sonata.