Skate 3 Teams Deleted (Unobtainable Trophies)

Troz

Well that sucks. Those trophies had been hanging on by a thread ever since skate.ea.com went down and it removed the ability to create a new team. It took jumping through some big hoops to join the team “Blink182” and get Talkin’ Bout Team Practice last year. 

I’m bummed for folks that won’t be able to platinum it as it is my favorite series. Skate 2 has been unobtainable for me for a few years since the rankings died before the online ever did. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
35 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

EA don't care and would rather you play the latest entry instead of this one so the odds of them fixing it are virtually non-existent.

You think the least they could do is some fan service, fix up the servers a bit so people can play some Skate 3 and get hyped up about the new game. But I fear you’re right. I hope this isn’t the end though, being locked out of this platinum over those trophies would suck. ?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

You think the least they could do is some fan service, fix up the servers a bit so people can play some Skate 3 and get hyped up about the new game. But I fear you’re right. I hope this isn’t the end though, being locked out of this platinum over those trophies would suck. 1f615.png

EA only cares about a tiny number of legacy games but this isn't one of them :(.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, HuntingFever said:

Are any of the online trophies still obtainable or are all of them now impossible? I ask because PSNP+ only shows 5 of the online trophies as unobtainable so needs updating if that's not the case 1f914.png.

As OP states, the affected trophies are due to the Teams being deleted. You can still play online and get the other online trophies.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 16.09.2022 at 2:12 PM, GJohny said:

wtf man . was there even a damn warning about it ? i ve been lookin on these trophies every few days. and the moment i go to plug my ps3 to do them they are GONE? wth man. i was so excited to 100% this game 

then why did you left it and didn't went for it as soon as you could lol

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, I'm just now seeing this.. this info def makes me even more proud of my Skate.3 & Skate.2 platinums now!! 

Still, it's a shame that such a wonderful & timeless game like this has reached unobtainable plat status ?

Edited by ibebrett

• 5 weeks later...

I'm not gonna kid myself and pretend I'd have the skills to earn the platinum ? but I've had a look and I have throw down and team up. It's a shame you can't get the other two. Really surprised they didn't add stuff back into the game with the news they were making a new game. This game is still played by a lot of folk too.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Damn, I still remember trying to get to HEADYALISMUS and contact him to pay him 5 dollars so I could get the trophies. I didn’t really want to pay someone for the trophies but I just had to do it for the love I have for this game. I’m so glad I did it before it was too late and I feel bad for anyone who was not able to platinum this legendary game. RIP Skate 3 Teams.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

RIP.

Glad I got my platinum in 2018, when the servers came back online in June. I tried to access Community Skate Parks now but it seems the online is to be considered dead now. I guess that means I have to try and grind the Maraffanator on my own. Shame.

EDIT: I realize I just necromancered an old topic. No harm meant.

Edited by heavyrockerfin
Necromancery.
  • Like 2