[Opinion] Platinum is no longer possible for new players!

mcpetrus

The trophy "head turner" ist no longer obtainable for those who have only been playing since June 21st.

You're up to the developers to set legendary body colors and patterns but I've been checking every day for 3 months now and they're not doing it.

My hope would be the new season pass but there you can only earn legendary costumes again.

So if you're a new Player of Fall Guys and want to get it platinum, be aware that you have to hope that the developers will eventually drop legendary body color and pattern.

You can't earn platinum on your own.

The Platinum Guide here on PSNP is also outdated and no longer applies

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, mcpetrus said:

be aware that you have to hope that the developers will eventually drop legendary body color and pattern

So are players just dependent on the color becoming available again, or is it actually "no longer possible" because they're never coming again?

Except that this trophy was updated and should be obtainable:

«Equip a legendary Upper and Lower Costume piece and change Body Colour and Pattern»

The guide is also up-to-date unless they changed something again:

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/14108-fall-guys-ultimate-knockout-trophy-guide#10-head-turner

Tagging @SlyCooperFan100 just in case.

• Like 3

This is just not accurate.

I started in July and got the platinum in September.

You can get Epic outfits throughout the season, and with the Grandis if they are still giving that to new players, you can easily combine a few things and get the Head Turner trophy.  

In fact it was weird because I got the 1st trophy and the Head Turner, yet not the middle one for like rare gear.  So I had to remove everything, then adjust some items I was wearing, then put the grandis on again and it popped.

The platinum is still obtainable.

• Like 3

This is a bit misleading!

yes they are rare to show up in game’s shop absolutely. It took me months to have them finally appear. 

do you mean they will never show up again like the developers stopped them in general. Or you mean like it’s super law possibility for them to show up. Totally different things. One is law possibility of them popping up it may take months. Two trophy unobtainable due to the developers stopped offering them. Totally different. But I doubt that they stopped. You probably want to vent about how really low percentage  they are to pop. 

19 minutes ago, mcpetrus said:

The Platinum Guide here on PSNP is also outdated and no longer applies

We spent a long time figuring out how the game's trophies work right now in order to update the guide for the big June update. Instead of blanket calling it outdated, I'd appreciate it if you actually read the full trophy description I wrote with the help of various people in that thread @HusKy linked above. At this time, Color rarity does not matter, and Special rarity counts as Legendary rarity, so the trophies are attainable. This is buggy behavior compared to the trophy description, but it's earnable.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I got platinum just now, thanks to the advice in this thread, as my only remaining trophy was the Head Turner. I wore a Legendary Upper and Lower, but the pattern and color were not legendary. So absolutely still obtainable. Although my original trophy list will never be completed, as that version of the game is retired.

On 15.9.2022 at 3:57 PM, SlyCooperFan100 said:

We spent a long time figuring out how the game's trophies work right now in order to update the guide for the big June update. Instead of blanket calling it outdated, I'd appreciate it if you actually read the full trophy description I wrote with the help of various people in that thread @HusKy linked above. At this time, Color rarity does not matter, and Special rarity counts as Legendary rarity, so the trophies are attainable. This is buggy behavior compared to the trophy description, but it's earnable.

I didn't unlock Catwalk Model, I followed your guide. Any other advice apart from just trying again? I starter fresh with a new epic account, already got some special/legendary stuff. I should have gotten the trophy.