Bugged then just plan bs glitching out trophies

Lonemankane

So lately been gaming on ps3 and I swear to god I feel like am ripping my hair out due to 2 games been going up and down to try and do. Skyrim is one of them and the other is wolfesntein 2009.

For wolf 2009 I had left the game on in a hidden back alley way in the first power that puts you in that other world place and I left it like that in that plane for 6 to 7ish hours without much problems but still no trophy tried going in and out of it still no trophy and yes even checked my trophies to see if it popped and nope nothing.

As for skyrim I got all plots of lands but for some reason I can't build anything on the lands I own worse is it keeps happening to the riverbank house you can get as that one for some reason to get the misson to pop up it never did so I had to do a lot of reloading my save to try and get the one free one you get be that one so I won't have to deal with getting it with doing small side missions. anyone got any ideas how to fix theres problems.

Just now, HuntingFever said:

Skyrim is a Bugthesda game so your only options are to either load a really old save or cut your losses and start over from scratch :(.

hmm you might be right I mean I tried my old saves might have to do a fresh one and try and do my normal cheat ways but more at the start of the game like use the chopping wood to get enough Gold to then buy the needed things from the blacksmith and then use the free bed to skip time and so on to get more stuff and craft a crap ton of daggers to max out my level as soon as I can just so I can pretty much be able to do things fast but yeah it will be another big grind for me like it was when grinding oblivions skills before leaving to enter the world normally from the start