Assassins Creed 5?!

Asuka Langley

Nothing is official yet but...

http://www.reddit.com/r/assassinscreed/comments/1yh6s0/the_assassins_creed_five_posters_have_arrived_at/

That's right, the first posters have been dispatched to Best Buy, but for now, as we wait for sometime to finally choke and leak what period the next game is to be set in lets discuss possibilites for both Present Day plots, Animus Plots and Multiplayer!!

I like the series but if it keeps going downhill like AC3 (haven't tried Black Flag yet) I might start to give-up on this series, really I'd like to see them just end it & start something new... just like what Activision did with COD. (yes that last part is sarcasm)

• Like 1

People should stop buying AC games, but suckers are born every minute... there will always be that one person who never played AC again and they'll want to start with the newest one, which doesn't make any sense.

Anyway, i plan on borrowing/renting AC4 just to get the trophies but at this point the story is so bad, AC2 is still the best and ACB is the most fun one, everything else is terrible compared to those two IMO.

• Like 1

Haha what the hell? ACIII and even ACIV were huge changes from previous games, if you like the changes or not is a different topic all together but my point still stands.

Also, ACIV was the only one with a pirate theme, so don't get the point about that. The series was on a rise ever since AC3 which redeemed the travesty of the Ezio trilogy for me. Excited for this one.

Wow, for the "accepting" community that everyone claims this site to be, everyone seems to be shitting all over this guy's excitement.

If this is true, I'm certainly very excited. I don't really care if Ubisoft is milking it, because I love it. Can't wait to find out where the next game will be set  :D

• Like 1

AC II was my favorite, and easily the best one. Played Brotherhood, and was like another game like that and I'm done... played not even half of Revelations and was sick of the series, and didn't buy another one since. Same recycled game ever year. They are just as bad as Call of Duty now... just hand them your money ever year for the same thing...

Wow, for the "accepting" community that everyone claims this site to be, everyone seems to be shitting all over this guy's excitement.

If this is true, I'm certainly very excited. I don't really care if Ubisoft is milking it, because I love it. Can't wait to find out where the next game will be set  :D

Lol, well I think this is a very "accepting" community. It's just gamers on this site know the difference between a good game (series) that a company puts out, compared to a company that completely drags out a series for $$$, but it's just an opinion.  If you like the games play them...

AC3 guy@ You appreciate the build up when you get more into the game, trust me, you really do, since it really helps build up the villains.

Also, anything present day and I quit this. The modern day was always abysmal, always tacked on and should just be abandoned, as it opens up more options for the devs without present day BS.

AC II was my favorite, and easily the best one. Played Brotherhood, and was like another game like that and I'm done... played not even half of Revelations and was sick of the series, and didn't buy another one since. Same recycled game ever year. They are just as bad as Call of Duty now... just hand them your money ever year for the same thing...

Lol, well I think this is a very "accepting" community. It's just gamers on this site know the difference between a good game (series) that a company puts out, compared to a company that completely drags out a series for $$$, but it's just an opinion.  If you like the games play them...

Revelations was a failed abortion but don't give up on the series. AC3 was a complete revamp and brought massive changes, atleast give that and IV a shot.

Who the hell disowned his opinion? not everyone is excited about the project, thus they'd naturally post it on here to share what they think. The point of a forum ceases if we're all just gonna reply to everything with ''just my opinion'', and I agree with you, very excited for this. Hopefully Victorian England.

Edited by HaSoOoN-MHD