shakie19

Online server shutting down Oct 3rd

33 posts in this topic

Luckily I only need to delete this game from my wishlist.

Though what worries me is that EA removes or shuts down all Codemasters titles. I still have to finish 1 specific game with a ridiculous long grind. 

I was going to start the game about 2 days ago but another game had stopped me from doing so, hopefully.

So is it EA the one to complain with? then it is a lost cause, I was shocked when Ubisoft had postponed the Ghost recon Future Soldier shutdown but that was quite a unique event, so with EA it is safe to assume they won't bother at all.

Edited by VirtualNight

15 minutes ago, VirtualNight said:

So is it EA the one to complain with?

EA acquired Codemasters last year (😟)

Edited by iXanon
Fixed the link..

Could I be reading this wrong ? It just says it's being removed from EA play ? Does that actually mean they're shutting servers or just removing it from their subscription service ? 

46 minutes ago, RawrItsAndrew said:

Could I be reading this wrong ? It just says it's being removed from EA play ? Does that actually mean they're shutting servers or just removing it from their subscription service ? 

It's both in this case so get your skates on if you want the Plat. Also, the full shutdown details are 3 lines up from the EA Play Delisting notice on the official shutdown site.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.