EDIT: Servers were scheduled to go down on 3rd of October 2022, still up at the moment

Smashero

5 hours ago, KILLERMACHINE666 said:

Wel me and my friend think only delist not shutdown  miscomformation atleast i need 1 week to get save plus if be shut down be kind bulshitvonrush 2 months get this only 2 weeks 

Plus wonth make no sense let ps3 open but hold fingers crossed 

Still too early to tell, but racenet still up and running fine, did a few online events today. 

Have to wait a week or two to confirm there is no shutdown. You right it makes no sense they shut this and dirt rally down and leave dirt 3 and showdown still going on PS3. 

Delisting here makes much sense here as the driver. Possible that EA have stuffed up on their external comms.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Hysteria said:

Don’t really know if I start it now & at the same time I am afraid that the servers will shutdown suddenly, what’s your advice? ):

Well, guess we will never know if they announce it or they take us by surprise but it's a good time to start. If you do the weeklies today, just need to do them again next week, along with the monthly and already done the heavy lifting (as long as weeklies don't bug and trophy pops). 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rejim said:

Well, guess we will never know if they announce it or they take us by surprise but it's a good time to start. If you do the weeklies today, just need to do them again next week, along with the monthly and already done the heavy lifting (as long as weeklies don't bug and trophy pops). 

Ok thank you ? appreciate it. 

Hey there, I have everything related to the online trophies except Delta force trophy I couldn’t get to the top tire because I noticed my car was slow in the main account but not the other accounts strangely I didn’t change anything from car preferences! Any advices & tips ? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...