Free PS5 Upgrade/More DLC coming

DEI2EK

Do we know for sure there is the free PS5 upgrade? I had got the physical on release and sold it after plat, but I love this game a good bit, i bought the switch version and I'd buy the deluxe version on sale currently for 20$ if that's the case. 

I tried some googlefu, but I couldn't find anything for sure.

14 minutes ago, Dbarr74 said:

Do we know for sure there is the free PS5 upgrade? I had got the physical on release and sold it after plat, but I love this game a good bit, i bought the switch version and I'd buy the deluxe version on sale currently for 20$ if that's the case. 

I tried some googlefu, but I couldn't find anything for sure.

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2022/09/dragon-ball-z-kakarot-gets-free-upgrade-to-enhanced-ps5-version-in-2023-second-season-of-dlc

• 2 weeks later...

Going current gen is fine...but I'm so over DBZ games getting all this DLC AFTER the DLC they said they were going to get. Xenoverse 2 being the worst of the bunch. I miss getting sequels and those having the new content we didn't get before. Just give me Xenoverse 3, give me Kakarot 2...and give me Tenkaichi 4! That has nothing to do with this, I've just waited long enough. 

I don't have a ton of gaming time in any one session so I tend to use getting all trophies as an excuse to move onto a new game, but this is one of the ones where I really wish they'd have added DLC trophies. Game was very fun and as someone who never watched DBZ I really enjoyed the obviously abridged story. Started watching the anime after a bit and I knew what was happening perfectly from the game

• 3 months later...