Legate_Hawk

a little help?

6 posts in this topic

Hey, i just started playing today and after the mission "Karma's a bitch" i am supposed to be able to access the UGC but my game and console get stuck on the screen where i'm supposed to agree to the terms but that screen never pops up and the only way i can get out of it is to force shutdown the console from the power button, anyone else have this? can i bypass this if i just play offline? since right now i'm basically stuck

so in the end i never did figure out how to solve it but for those who encounter the same problem you can try to stream infamous 2 with your ps4/5 it worked for me on there

Did you scroll through the terms and conditions? Once you reach the bottom of it, you have to either accept or decline.

Hm? You may want to try deleting and installing the game over again (of course backing up your save data before doing so). That may help.

yea i dunno, managed to accept the terms just fine using the ps+ streaming, it was weird like my game and my console just froze to the screen where i was supposed to accept the terms