Challenging Trophy bugged?

GuRBuH

A few weeks ago I finally won the PSG vs. Monaco Matchday Challenge on World Class, which should grant me the trophy. However, my PS4 decided to crash. Thinking it was an incident I just spent 2,5 hour trying to win 1-0 against Barca and it happened AGAIN! Did any of you get this trophy recently (past month)?

A few weeks ago I finally won the PSG vs. Monaco Matchday Challenge on World Class, which should grant me the trophy. However, my PS4 decided to crash. Thinking it was an incident I just spent 2,5 hour trying to win 1-0 against Barca and it happened AGAIN! Did any of you get this trophy recently (past month)?

that's weird you should erase the data file if the problem continues

Just completed this trophy for a friend on his PS4, then logged into my account and completed the challenge but it crashed again :( When you guys got it, was it your final trophy? (Except the platinum)

Hey man, it's my last one too besides the Platinum. Mine kept crashing whenever the challenge finished (regardless of the result), the only fix I've found was to delete my save data and uninstall the game from my PS4. When I reinstall it and try again, it doesn't crash anymore. That should help fix your problem... I wish I could actually beat one of the challenges :/ feel like I'll be stuck for ages :3

If any that already has the platinum, or has done this trophy is reading this...could you let me know what the challenge was that you completed? I want to gauge which ones I should be attempting :)! Thanks!

Hey man, it's my last one too besides the Platinum. Mine kept crashing whenever the challenge finished (regardless of the result), the only fix I've found was to delete my save data and uninstall the game from my PS4. When I reinstall it and try again, it doesn't crash anymore. That should help fix your problem... I wish I could actually beat one of the challenges :/ feel like I'll be stuck for ages :3

If any that already has the platinum, or has done this trophy is reading this...could you let me know what the challenge was that you completed? I want to gauge which ones I should be attempting :)! Thanks!

Ok, i'll try that then.

The challenge I completed was the dribbling one I think. I'll check tomorrow and let you know.

Just to let you guys know i had the same problem, but i did not have to delete me save file, the problem was that there was a glitch in restarting the game, so if you started it but was failing and then went to restart game and did it you would not get the trophy, you had to back out and physically start the event from the main menu time, this was a real pain but i managed to do it in the end.

Just to let you guys know i had the same problem, but i did not have to delete me save file, the problem was that there was a glitch in restarting the game, so if you started it but was failing and then went to restart game and did it you would not get the trophy, you had to back out and physically start the event from the main menu time, this was a real pain but i managed to do it in the end.

But did it crash or not? I completed this on my friends PS4 and we restarted ingame...

But did it crash or not? I completed this on my friends PS4 and we restarted ingame...

Everytime i restarted in game and completed it it would crash at the ending screen before letting me back to the main menu and not give me my trophy, so i googled it and it said that someone was having the same problem and told people not to restart in game, so from then on everytime i tried to do it i would go back out to the main screen and start from there, and then when i finally did it (it was a pain to do) the trophy popped)

Everytime i restarted in game and completed it it would crash at the ending screen before letting me back to the main menu and not give me my trophy, so i googled it and it said that someone was having the same problem and told people not to restart in game, so from then on everytime i tried to do it i would go back out to the main screen and start from there, and then when i finally did it (it was a pain to do) the trophy popped)

Ok, will try this as deleting all the FIFA files did not help for me. Even beat them 2-0 :P

Possibly the easiest chalenge i found ws the goalkeeping challenging, takes a few goes to get into, but if you use Neuer, you shouldnt have much of and issue 

Ok, i'll try that then.

The challenge I completed was the dribbling one I think. I'll check tomorrow and let you know.

Possibly the easiest chalenge i found ws the goalkeeping challenging, takes a few goes to get into, but if you use Neuer, you shouldnt have much of and issue 

Hey guys.. sorry I realised I wasn't very clear with what I meant :)!

I was asking what the 'Match Day Challenge' was that you completed... I've done the skill challenge trophy already :)

Hey guys.. sorry I realised I wasn't very clear with what I meant :)!

I was asking what the 'Match Day Challenge' was that you completed... I've done the skill challenge trophy already :)

Ah ok. Currently it is Man City - Barca. It starts with Messi's penalty (after Demichelis' red card) and you need to win the match. So keep restarting till you stop the penalty or Messi misses and then you've got like 38 minutes to win the match (with 10 men of course) which is fairly doable if you just keep passing. Sprinting past players doesn't really work on this level.

I think today is the last day for this challenge by the way, it seems to change every 3 days.

Ah ok. Currently it is Man City - Barca. It starts with Messi's penalty (after Demichelis' red card) and you need to win the match. So keep restarting till you stop the penalty or Messi misses and then you've got like 38 minutes to win the match (with 10 men of course) which is fairly doable if you just keep passing. Sprinting past players doesn't really work on this level.

I think today is the last day for this challenge by the way, it seems to change every 3 days.

I'll give it a try tonight then. I had been trying the other challenge where it's Milan v ATL but the best I could do was 1-1...and I needed 2.

I think my level of skill simply isn't high enough but I'm sure if I keep practicing I'll get it eventually. I've noticed that if you pass by holding L1 then X or Triangle they seem to pass a lot more accurately, the bit I struggle with is the finishing - thanks for your help and hope you get your trophy sorted!

As for me it was the Southend Exeter game, 1-0 at 81 mins, win 2-1, Always felt do-able despite not scoring for the first 10 games or so, but i think half of this trophy is just learning the team AND making tactical early subs if you can, i tend to try and stick someone quick on the wings and someone strong in the middle, as headers are still slightly OP and are fairly easy to score.

As for me it was the Southend Exeter game, 1-0 at 81 mins, win 2-1, Always felt do-able despite not scoring for the first 10 games or so, but i think half of this trophy is just learning the team AND making tactical early subs if you can, i tend to try and stick someone quick on the wings and someone strong in the middle, as headers are still slightly OP and are fairly easy to score.

Yeah my tactic as well. Put Toure and Fernandinho on midfield in a 4-2-4 with Nasri LW, Negredo ST and Navas RW. (Red-card Demichelis on other ST spot so basically 4-2-3)

Ok so I finally got it! :D The restarting from the menu like Precision-Playy said worked:

Edited by GuRBuH

Yeah my tactic as well. Put Toure and Fernandinho on midfield in a 4-2-4 with Nasri LW, Negredo ST and Navas RW. (Red-card Demichelis on other ST spot so basically 4-2-3)

Ok so I finally got it! :D The restarting from the menu like Precision-Playy said worked:

I got it last night :D! Did the Barcelona match... saved the Messi penalty then got a cheeky goal in at the 83rd minute mark. I then proceeded to just keep possession and pass the ball around my defence like a cheeky git!

Thanks for all the advice etc... the challenge lasts until tonight so if nobody has it yet I'd highly recommend using this challenge - it's not so bad afterall!

This got me my 25th Platinum and was also my 2500th trophy - yay!

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...