100%

GustavoTheCrazy

33 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

In their infinite wisdom and stupidity, the devs patched out access to the Comrades mode and made it a separate entity with its own list but didn't change the original list to something else so the trophies could still be obtained. Due to this epic blunder, the only way you can get those trophies and the 100% is to force the game back down to a version pre-1.28 so you can access the Comrades mode again.

Got it, thanks for the tip and the answer

• 3 months later...
On 9/16/2022 at 7:23 PM, xItsLesterx said:

Has anyone tried getting 100% with a PS5?

I got the 100% all on my ps5. Used the proxy server exploit to downgrade. Everything worked like a charm. 

On 9/17/2022 at 3:33 AM, HuntingFever said:

AFAIK, the proxy server downgrade trick doesn't work on PS5 but I could be wrong.

It does work on PS5. I did everything on my PS5. I have the 100%

• Like 3

• 5 months later...
On 1/8/2023 at 1:14 PM, imCOLDholdME said:

I got the 100% all on my ps5. Used the proxy server exploit to downgrade. Everything worked like a charm. 

It does work on PS5. I did everything on my PS5. I have the 100%

How long did it take you to get all the online trophies?

I'm currently playing for the 100%. I only need 4 trophies for the platinum, and the trophies from Comrades. As they say, you can't currently obtain the Comrades trophies but you could use the "Proxy Solution".

I think the proxy only works with PS4 games. Therefore, since FFXV is only available in the PS4 version, it shouldn't be a problem to do it  :)

The guide you can follow is: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/68912-how-to-get-comrades-trophies-after-update-127/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Playing through Comrades DLC right now on my PS5, so it's definitely possible. That being said: just beat the second final boss and it was a doozy with just the AI's. Resistance to most attacks, one shots you with most of their attacks, the floor is lava, big AOE's so you can't dodge roll out of an animation, their teleport telegraphing is hard to see so it's hard to predict where they'll pop up, etc. Took me like 45 minutes of dancing around every attack while the AI's were KO'ed. My only saving grace was 100% fire resistance. Not sure how much better it would've been if my defense stat was higher, my level was higher (I'm around level 50), or I made a build specifically to fight the boss, but it was actually pretty hard.

If anyone planning on playing the DLC sees this; get used to warping to dodge and warp striking to close the gap. Don't get greedy at first. Some animations you can only get 1-2 hits in post warp-strike before needing to warp out. I did this all with the Dragon Whisker lance so my 1-2 hits are only around a second of window. Debuffs/status effects don't work so just focus on abilities that buff your own weapon damage instead. Take flame resistance. Consider trading some other stats for vitality so you aren't one-shot by everything. Good luck!

On 9/16/2022 at 7:23 PM, xItsLesterx said:

Has anyone tried getting 100% with a PS5?

I'm playing on PS5 as I type this haha.

The process is exactly the same just follow step by step

On 6/29/2023 at 11:43 AM, sepheroithisgod said:

You're looking at around 40-60 hours. Nothing particularly difficult, but you'll need to grind out crafting mats to make weapons so your character can have the stats necessary to find the harder encounters.

Yeah I underestimated the grind. I got all the way to the final sigil somehow on some subpar katanas but I've hit a brick wall with the quest Out Of The Darkness...

Pain in my ass grinding out these monster parts.