Platinum still possible?

Servers are still up to get the online trophies, for most of them you will need a boosting partner because doing it legit will take you a lot more of time.

Just realize that you will have to get 8 people for the "Assemble!" trophy and you will have to fight at least 30 hours online for the "Rivals Welcome" trophy, so doing the online trophies will take you 30+ hours.

• Like 3

On 9/16/2022 at 7:18 PM, DeepEyes7 said:

Servers are still up to get the online trophies, for most of them you will need a boosting partner because doing it legit will take you a lot more of time.

Just realize that you will have to get 8 people for the "Assemble!" trophy and you will have to fight at least 30 hours online for the "Rivals Welcome" trophy, so doing the online trophies will take you 30+ hours.

Shit, that assemble trophy man, reminds me of the same trophy in a lobby in burnout paradise lol, if I cant I'm just gonna play it in another account to don't ruin my list because it's one of the best fighting games ever

6 minutes ago, Vergil said:

Yes sure is. One good thing about Capcom and fighting games the servers are up for quite some time. SF4 is still up on ps3 . But most annoying trophy for this is the 8 player trophy. Otherwise just find a reliable partner to boost with and you will be fine

Perfect I'm gonna try it, but why it's still so low even getting all the online stuff?

On 2022-09-25 at 10:16 AM, EdgeHosenkan said:

Yeah possible without problem but you need 7 other people

Ps4 don't have that trophy 

1 hour ago, TheAbyssWalker61 said:

I mean why the percentage it's so low? 

Its so low probably cause of the 30 hours online and the 480 missions trophy 

• 3 weeks later...

Yep for the ps3 you need 8 player, and VITA/PS3 version is harder to ps4 cause Jill and Shuma gorath are not included here, of course both are delisted, so you need to complete 480/480 trials mission, in my opinion, X-23, Magneto, Spider-man and Dr Doom is the harder charactere

• Like 1

A nice way to boost the 30 hours is to make a private lobby with someone and just activate both "battle" and "spectate" by pushing square then triangle before entering a match. That way, you can just leave the console on and walk away (periodically checking that you are still connected) and the timer will rack up time afk. 

• Like 1

On 18/10/2022 at 0:04 AM, Maestro_Soran said:

A nice way to boost the 30 hours is to make a private lobby with someone and just activate both "battle" and "spectate" by pushing square then triangle before entering a match. That way, you can just leave the console on and walk away (periodically checking that you are still connected) and the timer will rack up time afk. 

Yep but if you have a turbo controler is faster