70 bronze trophies

You

2 hours ago, BlindMango said:

Hmm, I think this might be getting created by the same company that was going to make that "Press X For Trophies" game, or whatever it was called. I was pretty sure that was actually going to be a parody and was curious to see it until Sony shut it down, wonder if this game will also be a parody. I think the 70 bronze trophies are a hint that it might be xD 

Wait a second...

Sony shut that down? But all the asset flip shovelware obviously created for trophy whoring is fine? 

Edited by aZombieDictator
  • Like 1

Just now, aZombieDictator said:

Wait a second...

Sony shut that down? But all the asset flip shovelware obviously created for trophy whoring is fine? 

Seemingly because it's not allowed to put the word "trophy" in the title. But who knows? Sony 2022 is a mess in so many ways...

Just now, Helyx said:

Happy to see all these unique opinions on a totally new topic. See you guys next week.

Next week? More like tomorrow. :D

• Like 1

Just now, El Duderino said:

Seemingly because it's not allowed to put the word "trophy" in the title. But who knows? Sony 2022 is a mess in so many ways...

Wait a second, how the fuck is platty bird ok then. Let alone releasing 6 of them in a week.

Is Sony/indie devs using these games to money launder or something 

3 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

Wait a second, how the fuck is platty bird ok then. Let alone releasing 6 of them in a week.

Is Sony/indie devs using these games to money launder or something 

Maybe "platty" is a slang word in some obscure British accent spoken by nine people in the East West Midlands.
I have no clue. Hell, we're talking about the same company that gave its own game dozens of perfect five star ratings in the PS store before the game was even out. ?

Edited by El Duderino

1 minute ago, El Duderino said:

Maybe "platty" is a slang word in some obscure British accent spoken by nine people in the East West Midlands.
I have no clue. Hell, we're talking about the same company that gave its own game dozens of perfect five star ratings in the PS store before the game was even out. 1f62b.png

I wanna see a documentary about these developers. Either they're absolutely insane or Sony let some rogue ai release into their system and drop these games left and right.

16 minutes ago, El Duderino said:

Remember "Life of Black Tiger"? This isn't the first time...

To be fair, Life of Black Tiger actually had gameplay to it. Extremely horrible gameplay yes, but gameplay nevertheless. Getting 100% on that one took me 2 1/2 hours. Not only that, but Black Tiger also had the distinction of the late great Gilbert Gottfried talking shit about it in a YouTube video. ?

Huh. Here I thought that "no golds required for plat lists" was just gonna be a PS5 thing based on FFXIV's PS5 list being the only example until now, but now we have trophy shovelware breaking the news that the requirement was just rescinded across the board. Can't say I'm too surprised trophy shovelware of all things broke the news. If anything, it's kinda weirder that more of these " games" don't go for trophy spam to further entice people with the prospect of massively inflating their total trophy count on top of their plat count.

4 hours ago, DRY said:

If I’m not mistaken, this is the first “game” (quotation marks because this really isn’t a game) to ever receive a full base game trophy list with only bronze trophies followed by a platinum trophy. 

No, it is not the first. The Bronze Age was the first.

Edit: The Bronze Age does have a hidden gold trophy, so what I wrote is wrong. Was too hard to spot among all of the Bronze Trophies.

Edited by Sikutai