Cannot find this game in the store

Is this game no longer available in the PS store? I've been trying to find this game in the store and I cannot find it, I played it on PS3 and I'm wanting to play it again on my PS5. 

I've searched the following terms and cannot find it: 

"Assassin's Creed"

"Assassin's Creed Liberation"

"Assassin's Creed Liberation Remastered"

"Liberation"

"Liberation Remastered"

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you everyone, I found it included in the Assassin's Creed III remastered. I just downloaded it to play now :) 

Does it download separately? Or is it something I have to access inside the Assassin's Creed III remastered game?

Edited by kmosesltd

19 minutes ago, kmosesltd said:

Thank you everyone, I found it included in the Assassin's Creed III remastered. I just downloaded it to play now :) 

Does it download separately? Or is it something I have to access inside the Assassin's Creed III remastered game?

They have a shared start menu, so all you need to do is press left or right to switch between games :)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

When you buy the ac3r disc copy its on the disc. Asks you which version you want to play. The ps3 version is available on the new America saga disc(PAL). Delisted on the store now (Region 2)

I'm talking about the PS4 version :) I've already platinumed the PS3 version. 

Just now, Buff_Cupcake said:

They have a shared start menu, so all you need to do is press left or right to switch between games :)

Thank you :) 

I just bought the AC Odyssey Gold Edition on sale for $25.99 to get the game and all its DLC and was very pleasantly surprised to find it came with remastered versions of AC III and Liberation. I had skipped both of them but I'll play them since they were essentially free. That's one of the best values I've had for a game purchase ever (AC III even has all the DLC). 

• Like 1