The difference between the ps vita subreddit and the psnprofiles ps vita forum

EnaTenkiyoGaming

Don't mean to bring this up but whenever someone wants to discuss all things ps vita on the vita subreddit, there is some bashing going on there that they shouldn't be saying that on its on home community and instead get a steam deck or switch because it's supported long term and it drives people to fight and argue to the point where a mod doesn't really do anything about it....

Here, you just don't have that happening. The people on psnprofiles are chill people and don't do what r/vita is doing getting a bad reputation for some of its members who really don't have anything to do with the ps vita at all. Why is this and can somebody explain why the mods here are good about this vs. the vita subreddit? ?

19 hours ago, MrHealthy said:

I am regularly on r/vita and I can't say that has been my experience. Maybe I am just avoid those threads but most people I see on there love the vita. I only ever see people saying to get a steam deck or switch if someone is asking if a vita is worthwhile and is on the fence about it. In a case like that where they are not sure they probably are better off with a newer device as the cost of getting into vita is high these days + no new games sucks.

https://old.reddit.com/r/vita/comments/xh3jep/the_ps_vitas_time_is_now_again_the_verge/ this topic here and the comments section is just an example of what I just said.

1 hour ago, EnaTenkiyoGaming said:

https://old.reddit.com/r/vita/comments/xh3jep/the_ps_vitas_time_is_now_again_the_verge/ this topic here and the comments section is just an example of what I just said.

I see no one in that thread bashing on the vita itself or arguing with each other. People are speculating about what a vita 2 would be if sony did it. People disagree on if it would be successful or not in the current market with Steam Deck, Switch and tons of android handhelds, but nothing I see is overtly negative.

On 17/09/2022 at 11:25 PM, MrHealthy said:

I am regularly on r/vita and I can't say that has been my experience. Maybe I am just avoid those threads but most people I see on there love the vita. I only ever see people saying to get a steam deck or switch if someone is asking if a vita is worthwhile and is on the fence about it. In a case like that where they are not sure they probably are better off with a newer device as the cost of getting into vita is high these days + no new games sucks.

The cost of getting a Vita in central Europe is about €100-200 depending on colour. It’s honestly not that bad, often they’re sold in mint condition with the box and a game or two. I haven’t been able to sell mine though. :(

4 minutes ago, arcanehornet_ said:

I mean, I'm all for some good drama, but could we not have these petty arguments on the forums if possible?

Especially sharing DMs etc..keep that stuff to yourself, guys.

Yes, Let's enable the toxic troll to keep being toxic to people since that's acceptable.

Honestly this thread has derailed so much that it should be just locked or deleted.

You can keep the redditors off reddit but you can't take the reddit out of the redditors.

• Like 3