“Hidden” PS Extra Games

thefourfoldroot

The search function in the PS Extra catalogue is awful, to the extent that some available games don’t seem to show up.

For an easy to see example, filter by Z-A and see if you can see Zanki Zero: Last Beginning.

I can’t, but I’ve downloaded it now simply because it appeared in the “Based on your gameplay” list.

Does anyone know of other games available, yet not in the main list?

edit: I’ll keep a list of other peoples examples. But won’t check if they are right or keep track if they change, sorry.

Zanki Zero: Last Beginning.

No Straight Roads

Dark Void

Resistance 3

Edited by thefourfoldroot

43 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

Are you using a web browser or console to browse the selection? And are you sure you don’t have a filter on, or are not browsing the “newest additions” selections?

Nah, they're right.

I've also noticed 2 games that weren't filed under any of the catalogs on the PS5 PS+ section: Dark Void (PS3) and I can't remember the other.

It would be great if people gave a heads up for other games in the same situation.

Edited by LastMinuteSavior

1 hour ago, diskdocx said:

Zanki isn’t showing up in NA, and even if you search it in the store it isn’t coming up as inlcuded with Plus. There is a demo, but the game isn’t in our catalogue. No Straight Roads is definitely in the list at least on the web store. I don’t see Dark Void on the list.

In the EU store it doesn’t mention it’s a demo. Haven’t opened it yet. Doesn’t on my “purchased” games on the app either. I’ll check later.