My 3 PS3 Controllers not working Fix/Solution?

SoraxTidus

Hi, I need your help with my 3 PS3 Controllers problems.

1.As for my First PS3 Controller, Whenever I use the left joystick to move the player, it unexpectedly did the other action even though I didn't press Circle, X, Square and Tringle Buttons yet. Same thing happened after I pressed the R1 Trigger as well. Do you know how to fix the Random Actions problem that I'm having? I don't know how to fix it and it's stressing me out recently.

2.As for my Pink PS3 Controller, I was recently playing with my Pink PS3 Controller, but then unexpectedly the controller stops working even though the USB charging cable was already plug in. I don't know what's causing my controller to stop working. Dose anyone know how to fix it? I don't know how to fix this problem.

3.As for my Second PS3 Controller, I just fixed the start button that I recently take apart of my second black PS3 Controller, but I recently created a problem, the down on the D-Pad was not working and I don't how to fix it. Dose anyone know how to fix it? I also want all buttons to work properly as well.

Dose anyone know how to fix these problems that I'm having? Please Reply Me Soon. See You Later.

For the 1st one, it looks like sensor came loose. You can watch this video for a solution:

For the Pink one, you can try resetting the controller:

For the 3rd one, as @Han_the_Dragon said, it's probably rubbers showing signs of wear & tear. You'll have to replace those.

Edited by kenseizenkai