Flavour of the week question

temp-3176951

I did a pretty big goof today, since I DNF’d on the weekly. I could’ve had it next monday I suppose. My question is if it would still be acquirable with the second weekly this week, and the weekly next week (should still be ‘back to back’ technically). I know shut down will happen on the 3rd, though maybe it will be later on the day and could I possibly still claim it. 

17 hours ago, K1m_Jong-skill said:

I did a pretty big goof today, since I DNF’d on the weekly. I could’ve had it next monday I suppose. My question is if it would still be acquirable with the second weekly this week, and the weekly next week (should still be ‘back to back’ technically). I know shut down will happen on the 3rd, though maybe it will be later on the day and could I possibly still claim it. 

You have two weekly events. You got DNF in all of them?

On 9/19/2022 at 4:29 PM, K1m_Jong-skill said:

On 9/20/2022 at 10:10 AM, giinha said:

You have two weekly events. You got DNF in all of them?

I think the OP has confusion as the dailies have a "proper" daily and a delta daily. I couldn't check if delta would pop the daily trophy. The weeklies do not have different titles at least this week, unsure if you do 1st weekly then finish 2nd weekly should affect it. Very unlikely not.

OP never said they DNF both weeklies. Anyway, this is the last week to try!