Truly Awesome trophy

Revenant_SZ

You can’t, you need 6000 points. If you do really well you will get golds everyday. This can take a few months or so, and you will earn trophies before that trophy so you can’t avoid it. I am basically doing them everyday for fun as well because I am also going for the 1 million lums trophy on the CN version for fun online because golds gives you a lot of lums. It became a daily routine for me now. Don’t worry about it, and start working on the challenges everyday. Improve your scores it will become addicted at some point. Good luck.

In theory, I think it actually IS possible. I believe you have access to the daily challenge (non-extreme) right off the bat. While there are individual trophies for earning bronze, silver, or gold in the challenges, this version does not have a trophy for earning diamond (thank god).

So if all you did was the normal daily challenge, and you earned diamond every time, it would take "only" about 120 days to have enough points to get to level 11 without earning another trophy. Actually, you only need ~4800 points or something since then you could get the rest from offline, so <100 days if all you're trying to do is ensure you can get the plat regardless of server status.

The odds of you being able to do that are effectively nil, however.

P.S. Also make sure you don't have buddies playing the game or you could pop "I'm ahead!" inadvertently.

Edited by RNumbers
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, RNumbers said:

In theory, I think it actually IS possible. I believe you have access to the daily challenge (non-extreme) right off the bat. While there are individual trophies for earning bronze, silver, or gold in the challenges, this version does not have a trophy for earning diamond (thank god).

So if all you did was the normal daily challenge, and you earned diamond every time, it would take "only" about 120 days to have enough points to get to level 11 without earning another trophy. Actually, you only need ~4800 points or something since then you could get the rest from offline, so <100 days if all you're trying to do is ensure you can get the plat regardless of server status.

The odds of you being able to do that are effectively nil, however.

P.S. Also make sure you don't have buddies playing the game or you could pop "I'm ahead!" inadvertently.

Unfortunately even if you were some kind of Rayman god gamer this still wouldn't work, you'd unlock the Challenger trophy at level 7. But I do love the prospect. :D

• Like 4

On 19.09.2022 at 7:13 PM, Revenant_SZ said:

Is it possible to go for this trophy ONLY without unlocking any other trophies in the game, I don’t want to really start a game and the online packs up.

yes, but also no. from full story mode you get 4134 points so yeah, 3/4 of 6000 points

if you will try to get these 6000 points ONLY by playing challenges it will take you:

8-9 months by getting only gold cups
16-18 month only by getting silvers

around 1 year of getting only golds and silvers

around 2-4 month of getting only diamond cups

around 6-8years (i think) of getting only bronze cups, but servers will be already shutdowned then

btw you were talking that if this is possible to get only this trophy: no, its actually not possible, why? beacuse there are trophies such as "get bronze, silver, gold cup" on challenge, 7 awesomeness etc

Edited by x2-FoR-_u-MikoX
  • Like 2

• 5 months later...
On 9/19/2022 at 8:13 PM, Revenant_SZ said:

Is it possible to go for this trophy ONLY without unlocking any other trophies in the game, I don’t want to really start a game and the online packs up.

Yes, but I advise you get all the cups from the paintings as it makes the grind less time consuming. Along with that, getting all the cups from the paintings also brings you to over Awesomeness Level 10 which gives you less than 2000 points left to grind, and that's in my opinion a lot more manageable. But if you don't want to follow my advice, I wish you the best of luck regardless.

Edited by OmartheWumpa