Star Ocean The Divine Force demo is LIVE!

kidson2004

1 hour ago, PaintP said:

I'm loving the recently trend of having a demo on store.

DioField, Metal Hellsinger, now this.1f61a.png

indeed, i just hope the demo is not a reverse of the full game. I remember playing the Iron Man 2 demo and enjoying it, then I played the full game and it was terrible. Same for Dead Space I hated the demo so I did not even try the full game until part 2 came out and really enjoyed the game.

So far the demo is not bad.

Edited by Void
  • Like 1

Played for a while, seems a bit generic, nothing wrong with it but also nothing that made me play more. Combat feels a bit slow for the first part as I always ran out of AP... not sure about this game. I guess I'll wait until someone plays it on twitch and decide later, but I doubt I'll buy it for the full price.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PeachyJacobs said:

They sure are. I downloaded the Wo Long demo over the weekend and it's in my "recently played" list on my profile.

Thanks for clarifying that. I'll pass on this demo then and just play the main game when it releases. I really don't like extra lists displayed on my playstation profile especially two separate lists for one game.

1 hour ago, Ceridane said:

Thanks for clarifying that. I'll pass on this demo then and just play the main game when it releases. I really don't like extra lists displayed on my playstation profile especially two separate lists for one game.

No worries. I'm not a big fan of it either to be honest. You could always make an alt account to play demos on if you really wanted to.

• 2 weeks later...