Trophy thoughts?

MarioMan200

Just now, CB7Tuner91 said:

Im just happy they have trophies. People should be happy with that. Not like any other devs are adding them but Sony Bend, so stop whining and appreciate the extra effort there putting in. 

Agree with you tbh, its a 2000 game so nowhere near as in depth as games today, i cant visualise what other types of trophies they could have added to the first one for instance. Hopefully syphon 3 and the psp games soon!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, CB7Tuner91 said:

effort

Can't really commend them when the 'effort' that gets put in is this. Everyone's expectations really have lowered in the last few years. The amount of effort gone into this trophy list is the same effort that is needed to create a guide for this game. Let me have a crack at it making the guide now:

"complete the game yo"

That concludes for my guide for Syphon Filter 2

• Like 1

Lol complaining about the trophy style for just completing the game?

Well, I wish Toy Story 2 (and now Toy Story 3) had a trophy list, with or without platinum :/

If they're releasing these PS1 games without trophy support, I rather see a lot more classics games being added monthly -_-

• Like 4

1 hour ago, TurtlePM said:

Well, I wish Toy Story 2 (and now Toy Story 3) had a trophy list, with or without platinum :/

I would like to play Toy Story 1 and 2, Resident Evil and some other games in the Classic program that don't have trophies. Unfortunately, since I don't play anything without trophies, I can't. I wish more classics had trophy lists.

The trophy list is good, I want to beat the game once but not spend 50 hours on such an old game to get the platinum.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Richtoon said:

Why you guys are whining like a bitch? It’s a good game, don’t matter about trophies. This game has platinum which is bonus! 

Best comment on the thread so far, we should be grateful it even has trophies. Taking a look at what else is on offer on the new ps+ tier system its like most of the other developers cant even be bothered to give the games trophies

• Like 3

I'll tell you one thing, I'm a guy who apparently is a trophy hunter and I'm just super jazzed that a game has trophies at all and proceeds to get on my high horse and tell people who wish that the list wasn't the kind of joke that so many lists have become lately that they're just whiners and should be grateful there are trophies at all even though they should not have to be grateful for that since Sony should have mandated it to these devs in the first place. I have a lot of respect for the hobby to feel these ways and say these things!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CB7Tuner91 said:

Im just happy they have trophies. People should be happy with that. Not like any other devs are adding them but Sony Bend, so stop whining and appreciate the extra effort there putting in. 

Perfectly said. Bend are toiling away at a new IP so it’s pretty great they even bothered to take the time to program in trophies at all. Sure, more variety would be nice but seeing as most of these older games seemingly will not be getting trophy support at all, I think it is very cool to be able to play through these old games and have something to show for it.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Stan Lee said:

Perfectly said. Bend are toiling away at a new IP so it’s pretty great they even bothered to take the time to program in trophies at all. Sure, more variety would be nice but seeing as most of these older games seemingly will not be getting trophy support at all, I think it is very cool to be able to play through these old games and have something to show for it.

Yeah theyre a developer we can have great respect for, bring on all the other syphon filter games with trophies too!