Golden Loop Update Trophies Guide

TomRice26

6 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

So it's no story or extra stuff just random misc trophies? Thanks for the guide btw!

Yup just the misc trophies, nothing for the new extended ending. Although the ending itself is only a few extra mins and you don't have to do anything differently to achieve it. 

nice guide!
 just wanted to add, for "Out Like A Light" Winji (sp) drops it if she's in updam when you go to kill Aleksis - and get your last quarter of a day in. - once she drops it, you can use it to kill Aleksis, and pop the trophy.

was a quick and fun little jaunt - i'm just struggleing with the pain bomber lol - ill likely get it when i come back home from work. 

Thanks for the guide. Just finished took me around 45minutes as I was looking for a easy Visionary kill. I would recommond going for afternoon -> Fristad Rock if you already have the platinum. 2 visionaries will meet up in an underground spot very easy to sneak behind them with the laser and then it's just boom for the trophy :D 

• Like 2

Cheers for the guide mate.

Fun add-on this  in one of my favourite PS5 titles to date, so damn good the game and loved and still do the whole concept of it.

I got lucky with the Visionary kill as Julianna spawned in soon after picking the HALPS up (which is wicked btw) and so I killed her with it.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, mega-tallica said:

Try and headshot the paint bombers. If you hit them with body shots, you tend to also hit the bombs on him and make them explode before you can pick them up. 

Had to do that one far too many more times than I care to admit until I finally figured it out. 

That's solid advice. I'll edit the guide and add that in :)

3 hours ago, ImAPirateSoSueMe said:

Good luck. It's crashing at the title screen for plenty of players, myself included, after the update. Main fix seems to be playing offline, so there's that.

Are you playing a physical copy or a digital one? I played a physical copy and had no issues with crashing at all so wondering if it's an issue with the digital edition. 

1 hour ago, Pensplayer68 said:

What are the cheats and how do you activate them?

Accessibility in settings 

Just to add to this if your playing normally once you get to the point to try to make the double powered trinket u can just let yourself die then use the attractor thing to suck up your residuum that should pop you right into level 2

20 hours ago, TomRice26 said:

That's solid advice. I'll edit the guide and add that in :)

Are you playing a physical copy or a digital one? I played a physical copy and had no issues with crashing at all so wondering if it's an issue with the digital edition. 

I personally have digital, but folks were reporting with physical as well.

• Like 1