Waiting for bugged trophies to pop

Hello Everybody,

Since Saturday the 17th of September 2022 I m waiting for a fix to achieve the trophy "Low baller".

I wrote to the Support of the game and they told me that by their side, the trophy was successfuly unlocked but there are issues with psn and I have to wait for a fix to get it on psn.

Is someone else waiting for the fix to make the trophy pop ?

10 minutes ago, raphi_boss67 said:

Hello Everybody,

Since Saturday the 17th of September 2022 I m waiting for a fix to achieve the trophy "Low baller".

I wrote to the Support of the game and they told me that by their side, the trophy was successfuly unlocked but there are issues with psn and I have to wait for a fix to get it on psn.

The developers haven't even started fixing the trophies. But if people keep submitting the survey they will start working on fixing it.

• Like 2

I had the opposite problem. Low Baller unlocked when i got a score of 1 on the losing team. However, Infallible didn't unlock for me at first and I had to do another five game win streak (which luckily was easy with the Ski Fall High Scorers event).

And yeah, I doubt Mediatonic cares enough to fix the trophies. The PS5 trophies have been bugged since launch. It got to the point where I decided to unlink my Epic account with all Fall Guys PS4 trophies unlocked and create a new one to get the PS5 trophies from scratch. Fortunately all that's left is to qualify from 500 rounds.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, raphi_boss67 said:

Hello Everybody,

<----- same here. I am waiting now.

• Like 1

Did Infallible with my friend, it popped for him but mine is bugged as hell, won even more than 8 games in a row... nothing

Edit: Support answered, telling me that I met the requirements of multiple trophies BUT there's something going on on PSN that holds the trophies from popping. The Devs are currently "working" on it...

Edited by soziaLSturmi