Deathloop got added to PS+ Extra game catalog

ZEE11W

As per the title the game is now free as it got added to PS+ game catalog. US store not sure if it’s different to other regions. I just thought to mention it in case people are still waiting for it to be free as it was mentioned sometime ago. 

Edited by ZEE11W
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, G_Money_Fresh216 said:

So i downloaded this and the game keeps crashing when the title screen boots up.  Deleted it and redownloaded it, same problem.  Other games work fine but cant get Death Loop to run.  Anyone else having this problem?  Hope its working great for others

Could be due to the recent update. I’m sure it’ll be fixed soon. 

Edited by TheLakota

1 hour ago, Drizzora- said:

I’m sure most people already know that but thanks for reminding everyone anyway. I hope you have a great day man!

+1 for the crashing when starting the game. I get by the splash screens and when the Deathloop title screen shows up it crashes. 

• Like 1

Oh how I wish I never started this game. First time in updaam during the evening and game freezes in the menu causing me to quit. Now I go to replay that level today, Julianna hunts me for the first time, take her down get a cool blink ability, explore a lot, feeling good. Bit of a mad rush to the exit at the end, go to put the code in to exit and game gets stuck in the door code menu not letting me select any numbers or back out. How infuriating, two gaming sessions that absolutely feel like a waste of time.