Trophy list for the english version of Symphonia DoNW is now out.

What do you guys think of it?

I like it, though the play for 100 hours will be the toughest for me since i remember this game being significantly shorter than the original Symphonia and not nearly as fun. I'm also hoping the 'clear the game on XXX difficulty' trophies work like they did in Graces F. In Graces F, all you had to do was switch the difficulty right before the final boss and you earned it after battle.

I'm really excited for the Symphonia HD collection next tuesday! ^_^

What do you guys think of it?

I like it, though the play for 100 hours will be the toughest for me since i remember this game being significantly shorter than the original Symphonia and not nearly as fun. I'm also hoping the 'clear the game on XXX difficulty' trophies work like they did in Graces F. In Graces F, all you had to do was switch the difficulty right before the final boss and you earned it after battle.

I'm really excited for the Symphonia HD collection next tuesday! ^_^

I think the Tales of Symphonia is gonna be a smash hit on PS3 for me at least. For one, it's only cost £24.99 for me and for lastly I read the reviews on the others and the reviews have been great. 

• Like 1

I think the Tales of Symphonia is gonna be a smash hit on PS3 for me at least. For one, it's only cost £24.99 for me and for lastly I read the reviews on the others and the reviews have been great. 

That's the thing even if they just gave the 1st game the price alone is worth it. The fact that #2 is included is just a bonus really :)

How come it'll only be £25 for you? I'd like to know if I can muscle in on that ;P

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Finally got the platinum,  it took me longer time than when I got TOX's plantinum,

I first start with TOS, but when I switch to TOSR, I think I like this one more, the story between Emil and Marta, you will enjoyed it :lol:  

Edited by kevkevworld
  • Like 1

Im almost finished with the game but I still need to make a whole lot of pacts and 10 succesful ones in a row, any suggestions for them?

To get the skit for "10 successful in a row", the fastest way is choice a Save Point in a dungeon that have some monster near by, (at least two different type is the best)

and you can try to make pact with the monster than, if you fail at anytime,

just load your game and retry again, this way can increase your chance to get 10 successful in a row. :lol:

P.S. The save point I choice is the one in Lighting Temple

One thing kept in mind, if you try to form the pact with same monster again and again, your chance of failing will increase. 

(for 10 fail in a row, just do the opposite)

The last 5 monster I missed, which cost me so much extra time on playing,

is the last 8 monsters (I think its 8 of them, each elements) that appear at the tree root of your final dungeon,

please don't burned the root until you make pact with each of them. :wub:

Edited by kevkevworld
  • Like 2

I already got all trophies except the view all skits one and Im 99% but I have no idea which one Im missing, I already got all the monster ones, the story ones, the richter ones, the fishing, pacting and special monsters/arms one so Im conpletely clueless right now

Edited by Climb25
  • Like 1

Finally got the platinum,  it took me longer time than when I got TOX's plantinum,

I first start with TOS, but when I switch to TOSR, I think I like this one more, the story between Emil and Marta, you will enjoyed it :lol:  

sorry i missed this pst before, but congrats! i've been distracted by other jrpgs recently (like Atelier Escha and Ragnorak Odyssesy Ace) so i put Symhponia on hold for awhile. i definetly plan to get back to it before Xillia 2 arrives, though i don't think i'll go for a platinum because it seems too time consuming compared to Xillia (which i platinumed).

• 5 months later...