1440 minutes of create

Kiwicrash

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2022 at 4:12 AM, Kiwicrash said:

I understand I can just keep clicking the square button but how often do I need to click it? Does it need to be constant clicking or can i click every 30 seconds?

You can do that, but I fell like that can be painful for me, I advise using a turbo controller if you own one. If you don't, you will have to press square constantly or just create things like I did and put on some music on Spotify or from your MP3 player.

• Like 1

I believe it's once a minute or something close to that. It worked for me when I did it. Would keep the controller close to me and just watch something on youtube and click the button occasionally. I did it in intervals of maybe 30 minutes to an hour so it did not get boring, don't do too much in one way and it went surprisingly well. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mr_Tenno777 said:

You can do that, but I fell like that can be painful for me, I advise using a turbo controller if you own one. If you don't, you will have to press square constantly or just create things like I did and put on some music on Spotify or from your MP3 player.

1 hour ago, TheDragon13 said:

I believe it's once a minute or something close to that. It worked for me when I did it. Would keep the controller close to me and just watch something on youtube and click the button occasionally. I did it in intervals of maybe 30 minutes to an hour so it did not get boring, don't do too much in one way and it went surprisingly well. 

cheers boys